121w ago - Treyarch Developer JD_2020 has announced that the Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 v1.06 update went live today and includes the following patch details, to quote:
We are listening to you and we've been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
Patch 1.06 released at 2AM PST on 1/25/11. Treyarch is dedicated to ensuring the best gaming experience for the fans, and we've been actively working with you to continue to improve the game based on your feedback. As always, keep the feedback coming through the community forums.
1/25/11 (Patch 1.06)
New Features: • New contracts added to the rotation.
• Added optional pre-match timer for LAN / System-Link games.
Issues Addressed: • Fixed freeze associated with larger games.
• Improved reliability of players connections to one another.
• Improved ability to bring parties to the game lobby. Late party joiners would try to connect to previous lobby host and be denied if new joiners trigger a lobby host migration.
• Addressed an issue where the Host encounters and infinite spinning loading circle after a Host migration.
• Fixed a timing specific, long/infinite loading screen when joining games (sometimes giving you "Error - Read error (0x80010713) on file ").
• Fixed a timing-specific freeze when host powered down during host migration.
• Cleaned up the map search filter in the Community section (deleted unused entries).
• Fixed Combat Training's "USE FRIENDS" option for bots names.
• Fixed issue with split-screen guest profile names being blank, resulting in matches never launching.
• Instead of showing the generic "Player" for offline profiles in LAN, we now display the PS3 profile name.
• Fixed Friends list appearing after viewing a Friends Playercard from the Leaderboards.
• Fixed filter so players can now view Friends on Zombies leadboards.
• Fix timing specific issue where the game can be put into slow motion.
• Addressed "disconnected path" error when using the doors in Radiation after a host migration.
• Fixed stability issues navigating lobbies after client on Split Screen Zombies quits out of a game.
• Addressed issue/exploit when removing Counter Spy Plane effects with the Jammer.
• Fixed a freeze when quickly loading maps one after another in private match.
• Fixed issue where players get primary weapons in Second Chance.
• Fixed "NEW" stamp not disappearing for Custom Slot 9 when highlighting the slot.
• Removed water vision effect when respawning after dying in the acid pool in Radiation.
• Several contract fixes.
Gameplay Tuning: • Second Chance - players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
• Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.
• AK74U adjustments.
• RCXD adjustments.
• Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.
• Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Black ops still fails over 50,000 people console banned and im included LMFAO at the people that still play this with all the lag and bouncing betties were ment to be in it along with dedicated servers.
best cfw is waninkoko's but chance of brick i'm using wuntagrza with geohot's on top and for back ups multiman 1.14 no loading lv2patcher just load the game and play lbp2 also works with it and black ops just back up and run no editing.
I got banned because of 15th prestige lv50 with 99milion cod points hack and im console banned but i really don't care the game is a fail and i can still play just psid changer then they would have to reban me BLACK OPS = EPIC FAIL!!!