116w ago - Today JD_2020 announced that the Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 patch 1.13 update has gone live, which includes security and game fixes as outlined below.
To quote: We are listening to you and we've been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
CoD: Black Ops Patch 1.13 PlayStation 3 Updates:
• Security Updates.
• Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
• Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
• A player's win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.
• Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
• Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
• Addressed an exploit copying another player's emblem/playercard.
• Added Rezurrection DLC support. (Launching September 22nd!)
• Fixed some issues related to invites going from Zombie to Multiplayer.
• Unlocked clan tag colors can now be set using the swapped X/O button configuration.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!