77w ago - Today Bethesda have announced that the Skyrim version 1.2 PS3 update is now live, and have detailed the changes below as follows:
Today we've begun rolling out Skyrim's 1.2 update for PlayStation 3 (labeled 2.01 on PSN).
The update is already available for users in Europe and we will let you know as soon as it's up in North America. Our current ETA for Xbox 360 and PC players is this Wednesday, November 30th.
So what does the new update cover? Details below...
UPDATE 1.2 NOTES (all platforms unless specified)
• Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
• Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
• Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
• Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
• Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player's wedding dead
• Dragon corpses now clean up properly
• Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
• Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
• Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
• Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
• Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
• Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
• ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
• Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
• General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
After releasing the 1.2 update, we will continue to monitor forums, blogs, etc. for issues you are reporting, and we will keep you updated on further updates to improve your gameplay experience. Thanks for playing Skyrim.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
thanks oversoldier mate.. i'll throw it in in the morning and see what happens with my reg 4 bles01329 version.. merry xmas mate if i don't catch you sooner and thanks for all your help and support mate.. cheers +rep..
yeah even the keys to mod eboots with deans ebootfix/mod will suffice.. wouldn't it be awesome for all those that need it.. merry xmas sony.. LOL
i don't think it will happen though unfortunately as the only people with the keys don't want to help anyone else so they may never be released.. grrrr. i wish i was smart enough in pc to get them as i'd share evrything i could..oh well maybe one day.. LOL
Has anyone noticed this Skyrim update is still only 3.60 firmware.
A lot of games are 3.60 updates. They are teasing us $ony. Knowing we are that close but still not close enough. I can't wait for the big FU! when 4.00 CFW comes out. I doubt it will, but a CFW patch to run 4.00 games would be nice. Even just a patch to run 3.60 games is all thats needed. Not a patch for each game a patch for 3.55 CFW.