106w ago - Today Bethesda have announced that the Skyrim version 1.2 PS3 update is now live, and have detailed the changes below as follows:
Today we've begun rolling out Skyrim's 1.2 update for PlayStation 3 (labeled 2.01 on PSN).
The update is already available for users in Europe and we will let you know as soon as it's up in North America. Our current ETA for Xbox 360 and PC players is this Wednesday, November 30th.
So what does the new update cover? Details below...
UPDATE 1.2 NOTES (all platforms unless specified)
• Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
• Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
• Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
• Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
• Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player's wedding dead
• Dragon corpses now clean up properly
• Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
• Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
• Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
• Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
• Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
• Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
• ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
• Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
• General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
After releasing the 1.2 update, we will continue to monitor forums, blogs, etc. for issues you are reporting, and we will keep you updated on further updates to improve your gameplay experience. Thanks for playing Skyrim.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Had this game 19 days. In that time I did 200 hours. I did 97% of all the trophies. I have one damn Daedric artifacts quest bug on me so that I can't even start it. So I'm now having to go back in and replay all 15 damn Daedric artifacts quests again.
I went and used my very first game save file to start this. So I'm was level 27. I went straight back to where the glitched quest is and it works now. I just still have to redo them all again. At least the game is damn fun.
With you 100%. Partly they are teasing and other reason is that they are too lazy and too cheap money sucking. Also can't wait when we got to get the last laugh. C'mon DUPLEX! C'mon Kakaroto! Where are you? It's Christmas time! Send Sony a Xmas card.