307w ago - Famitsu has revealed some info on Final Fantasy XIII in an article in this weeks magazine. Tetsuya Nomura (video game director for Square Enix) said 2008 will be the year and that we'll see tons of news bits, info on characters and summons, and an unexpected connection between the keywords Cocoon and Farushi.
Their also aiming for a demo to give players a hands on on the battle system. Below are supposedly real-time in game images of Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
The image below (more linked above, courtesy of Famitsu) is reportedly taken from within the Final Fantasy Versus XIII game, with additional info from FF-XIII.net:
FF13: An excerpt from an article in this week's magazine: 'Thoughts determined, times have matured."
- Nomura: "2008 will be the year. There will be tons of news bits, info on characters and summons, and an unexpected connection between the keywords Cocoon and Farushi.
- We're aiming for a demo to give players a hands on on the battle system.
- FF13's theme: determination.
- Farushi: Their existence surpasses humans.
- Rushi: Those chosen by Farushi to carry out a mission. The pigtail girl is a Rushi. Farushi is not the Crystal.
- Mr. 33cm is also a Rushi.
- This time summons are in digital form.
- A new monster that looks like a cross between a turtle and elephant.
- The red thing on Carbuncle's head is a ruby.
- Hint on release date: "I wonder when we'll be able to sleep...
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!