294w ago - ralferoo posted HERE of his new PS3 Puzzle Bobble clone called Pubble.
Pubble is a homebrew Puzzle Bobble style game for the PS3 supporting up to 5 players on a single PS3. If you don't have that many sixaxis controllers, you can plug in standard USB joysticks and use those too!
This screenshot (below) should give you an idea of what the game is about...
1. Download Pubble v0.2.9b for PS3. [Right-click, Save As]
2. Unpack it to a USB memory stick.
3. On the PS3, select [System Settings]/[Install Other OS].
4. Ignore the warning about needing a partition - you don't.
5. Select the otheros.bld on the memory stick and wait for it to flash.
6. Select [System Settings]/[Default System].
7. Choose [Other OS] and start the other system.
8. Wait until the boot menu appears and then press PS on your controllers.
9. Select [Pubble] from the boot menu.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!