Support MKV header compression in most MKV files (less "data corrupted" errors)
VOBsub subtitles are now supported on Windows
Multithreaded MEncoder works on more things now
New Help tab
More file sorting options
Improve error logging
Buffer reports more accurately
Properly support MEncoder multithreading on newer CPUs
Updated MEncoder and FFMPEG
Processes ended properly on Linux
Many images added and updated in the program and Windows installer
Support thumbnails for other aspect ratios than 16:9
Support double-NTSC framerates
Added DVD & VOBsub subtitle quality option for MEncoder (AKA subtitle anti-aliasing support)
Many language fixes and improvements
Config files are saved in AppData on Windows now instead of the install directory
Folder names containing commas are now handled correctly when loading settings on startup (thanks, Targeter)
GameTrailers support fixed
WEB.conf parsed properly now
iTunes library loads much faster
Newer version of JRE is automatically downloaded for users who don't have it
Window size tweaked to support lower resolutions better
Internal scrollbars added for when content overflows
Improved audio parsing
Updated many dependencies
Fixed DVR-MS support
Fixed LPCM audio streaming
Improved support for plugins
Improved support for VLC Media Player
Fixed many minor bugs
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
maybe you can help me with this problem. The problem is the following:
I have a PS3 CHECHK01 upgraded to 500 gb running KMEAW CFW 3.55. Before I used FileZilla to FTP the movies to my internal hard disk, only until I saw that PS Media Server was build also for Mac OSX. So since the first version for Mac/OSX I used it to stream the movies to my Playstation 3.
I own a Macbook Pro 2.3 ghz Intel Core i5 with 4 gb internal memory. But yesterday after upgrading to 1.70.1 the movies are staggering very worse. No fluid screen any more.
I tried many things such as downgrading to the older version 1.53/1.54, change some preferences but nothing seems to work.
I tried it with direct LAN (always used this) and also over my wireless network.
Does anybody know how to reset PSM to default settings on Mac OSX or knows a solution?
Allright, I fixed it. Deleted the old conf file on Mac OSX and forced the LAN network in PMS.
Updated MEncoder and MPlayer to SB41
Updated ffmpeg to 1.0 (Zeranoe Build 2012-10-10)
Fixed file permissions bug
Mac OS X subtitles:
Changed audio/subtitle defaults to accept anything
Removed fontconfig from MEncoder for improved subs compatibility
Improved Android.conf video support
Added support for Samsung SMT-G7400 (UPC Horizon)
Fixed bug that prevented Galaxy Nexus pictures displaying
Updated Chinese Traditional translation (thanks, mcc!)
Added Turkish icon
Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.60 (GC1508)
Updated h2 database to 1.3.168 (thanks, valib!)
Improve handling of initialization errors
Fixed possible error while loading iPhoto library (GC1523)
Fixed bug where disabled engines could be selected in the #--TRANSCODE--# folder
Added options for renderer-specific file name formats
Added ffmpeg build script