I found two new USB Loader MOD´s on the web which i want to share with you guys.The main program the USB Loader v1.1.dol will be only for one program untouched.The other one have a few changes like child safe and so on but give look for your self.
Unofficial USB Loader 1.1s (Mod v1.01) Sorg
has released two new unofficial versions of Waninkoko's USB Loader. The Loader now displays 21 games at a time, doesn't auto switch TV display modes, sorting modifications and a "kid safe" version.
* shows list of 21 entries instead 6.
* more adequate navigating by left and right keys.
* Doesn't attempt to switch TV mode before load game (uses default TV mode instead). Original loader tries to switch TV mode according to game region which makes PAL games unplayable on TV not supporting PAL modes (NTSC-U/J Wii) and NTSC games on TV not supporting NTSC modes (PAL Wii). Now i can play Mario Kart PAL and Wii Chess PAL on my NTSC-U Wii!
* added simple version of loader without adding/deleting games and format drive. Useful for children/some people.
* Sorting now is case insensitive.
1) source code with my modifications
2) folder to use in Homebrew Channel (full and simple)
3) Channel version of this loader in WAD format (full and simple).
Mario Themed USB Loader Chickenwing
has released a new version of Waninkoko's USB Loader which features a new background image (that's all). If you'd like a Mario Themed one you can download it using the link below.