Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by crazelunatic View Post
    I dont see the option in wbfs manager and it keeps recognizing my entire drive instead of the created partitions.......

woops made a mistake in another prog sorry for the dp
    once you have WBFS manager open. choose the drive letter that windows assigns the partition you want to use. then click format. its that simple.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    actually now im getting an error message from wbfs whenever i partition... It recognizes the partitions but it wont format..... I get error failed to format message. It only successfully formats the drive when its whole...?

n/m i used coverflow to format thanks for everything
    Last edited by crazelunatic; 06-24-2009 at 04:46 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by crazelunatic View Post
    actually now im getting an error message from wbfs whenever i partition..... It recognizes the partitions but it wont format..... I get error failed to format message. It only successfully formats the drive when its whole......???
    Reboot your system. and make sure u dont do anything that accesses that physical drive.

WBFS needs to access the drive while no other proses have handles on it. Or you can run a check disk on that drive letter with the /x command which forces a dismount of the drives file system. then format it with WBFS.

Edit: glad to hear you got it working. I shared your frustration.
    Last edited by JeffJ; 06-24-2009 at 04:52 PM

Hey,

I have been trying to use usb loader gx and got the same exact problem as Jeff, then I installed coverfloader. It was able to format the drive so on so forth, then I inserted SSBB and it gave me a stack/code dump. I was wondering how to stop this. I received the same dump, though not as long, when using usb loader gx.

if it helps:
    Version: RC7 (r706)
    IOS Version: 249 (rev10)

Thanks!

Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Wingilot87 View Post
    Hey,

I have been trying to use usb loader gx and got the same exact problem as Jeff, then I installed coverfloader. It was able to format the drive so on so forth, then I inserted SSBB and it gave me a stack/code dump. I was wondering how to stop this. I received the same dump, though not as long, when using usb loader gx.

if it helps:
    Version: RC7 (r706)
    IOS Version: 249 (rev10)

Thanks!

Wing
    you need the Rev10 patched version of cover floader for your IOS. i posted it a page or 2 back.

CoverFlow RC7 (r706) Update 1 Released

==RC7 Update 1 (June 25 2009)
    NEW-
    Game fixes are selectable per game, 'none' is default setting
    "presetFix" in wiicoverflow.xml, (read about r701)
    Online cheat blocker - if you cheat, you can't go online in the game
    Batch cheat download in settings menu... (No longer have to do each individually)
    Buttons auto hide on main screen when not hovering nearby. (Turn on/off auto hide in config file)
    -FIX- Hide info button when parental controls on
    Minor bug fixes
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey thanks for getting back so quick.

I installed the hotfix rev10 and still recieved an exception dsi stack dump.
    Though I did get further than before, I no longer was presented with an error message after inserting a disc. When I learned about this particular mod I followed the steps on this site:

[Register or Login to view links]

It was set up for usb loader gx, and I didnt get anywhere, then I installed rev10 and saw this thread and tried coverflow, and was much more successful.

Do you have any idea why I am still receiving this stack dump? does it have to do with the way in which the steps on the site posted above are structured?

Anything helps. Thanks again.

Wing

USB Iso Loader GX GUI r567 Released

Dimok and the boys just came out with another update for the USB Iso Loader GX GUI with r567 enjoy.
    Changed the address we get covers from. this doesnt mean open season to DL 50000000 covers or else we will be in the same boat we were in people.
    Well i guess this loader is getting a lot of traffic lol.

CoverFlow RC8 (r726) Released

Whats New

Now Loads 3D Covers about 1000 times faster!
    Cheat Manager remembers last used cheats.
    Fade of buttons on main screen
    -FIX- Use improved libfat instead of devkitpro lib fat. (Cover Load Speed Fix)
    Fix some issues with info button/screen

Quote Originally Posted by labontecar43 View Post
    Whats New

Now Loads 3D Covers about 1000 times faster!
    Cheat Manager remembers last used cheats.
    Fade of buttons on main screen
    -FIX- Use improved libfat instead of devkitpro lib fat. (Cover Load Speed Fix)
    Fix some issues with info button/screen
    Im having issues with this version. Stack dump whenever i try to install a game. if u use the old RC7 its fine.

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News