Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Cool The Wii Homebrew Game Thread

Sponsored Links
    Hey everyone Just wanted to keep the easy searching going.

This is The Wii Homebrew game Thread A place to find your favorite wii Homebrew game Enjoy.

Sponsored Links

Wolfenstein 3D Wii v1.00a Released

Sponsored Links
    MrPeanut has released a "demo" version of his remake of the Wolfenstein 3D engine for the Nintendo Wii. It comes with the "shareware" version of the game's data files which allows you to fight those evil Nazi's in the first campaign. The gameplay is smooth and mimics the original. If you're a fan of the FPS that started a revolution then you should check this out and get your old copy of Wolf3D ready.

Information about the release:

1) Based on Wolf4SDL v.1.6
    2) Everything works w/ the exception of music and adlib (synthesized sound), your regular sound (gun shots, opening doors) work.
    3) Just noticed now right before I started writing: saving games work, loading doesn't... I'll fix that soon...
    4) I don't know what else needs to be fixed so I'm letting everyone test, pm or talk to me on irc if you have any suggestions...
    5) Due to the nature of the engine, it can only be compiled for one version of the data files at a time, so I'm posting the engine along with the shareware files since that's what it's compiled for at the moment. I eventually want to write a loader for each version of have the engine decide dynamically how to load the data files but that's for another day.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

wolf3d_wii_1.jpg   wolf3d_wii_2.jpg   wolf3d_wii_3.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Cubiic v0.1a2 Released

Sponsored Links
    Koopa has released a new version of his Rubik's Cube homebrew game for the Nintendo Wii. If you've never played with a Rubik's Cube that means you're probably very young and never had the pleasure of playing with classic toys - instead, you're stuck in a digital world where board games and puzzle's like the Rubik's Cube are dull "old" things to you. That doesn't mean trying to get all of the colors on each side correct can't be a fun experience. So why not give it a try on the Wii?

rubiks_cube_wii.jpg  

Q1Rev Released

tzhido has released a new homebrew game engine port of Quake 1 for the Nintendo Wii. I'm not too sure why he released his own engine when there is one that is working perfectly already out, but I guess two different versions can't hurt - right?

A port of id Software's Quake for the Nintendo Wii.

The source code comes from Q1DS (an initial attempt to port the engine to the Nintendo DS), which, in turn, comes from the original winquake, one of the projects that can be obtained at [Register or Login to view links] .

The engine is feature-complete, it plays the game at 30fps with no hiccups or any similar problems. It can also be used as a client for Internet-based gameplay, as a "unmodified" NetQuake client.

For more information, visit [Register or Login to view links]

Piko's QuakeGX network patch released, needs help with Quake

This is a port of Quake to the Wii based on the GC Quake port by Peter Mackay.

[Register or Login to view code]

thank you

yo.. i loved this game when i was younger

Wolfenstein 3D Wii v1.1a Released

MrPeanut has released a new version of his port of the Wolfenstein 3D engine to the Nintendo Wii. Using this port with the original data files from either Wolenstein 3D or the Spear of Destiny you can enjoy the classic FPS franchise that started a revolution in gaming.

[Register or Login to view code]

wolf3d_wii_2.jpg  

Super Mario War Wii v1.0 Released

Tantric has released an initial version of his port of Super Mario War a Super Mario multiplayer game. The goal is to stomp as many other Marios as possible to win the game. It's a tribute to Nintendo and the game Mario War by Samuele Poletto.
    This is a port of Super Mario War to the Wii, using SDL Wii ([Register or Login to view links]). It should be fully functional (with the exception of netplay - which requires someone (hint) to port SDL_Net). To make this port possible, I've had to rewrite significant portions of SDL Wii, particularly a complete re-write of the file, video, and sound systems. However, I'm hoping this work will encourage other developers to port more SDL-based games and applications to the Wii.

super_mario_war_wii.jpg  

Wink

Cool, maybe we'll get some more SDL wii apps in the future.

When I first saw the title, I was confused. I never thought that nintendo would ever make such a game.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News