Go to the official site (linked above) if you would like to help test it.
To quote: Compatible (in theory) with 3.x-4.0
1. Get a SD card. If it has a private directory, rename it temporarily, e.g. to "privateold". Having other saved channels on the same card will screw it up.
2. Download http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/aads/aad1f_v102.zip and unzip it onto the SD card.
3. Get a DOL or ELF and put it on the SD as /boot.dol or /boot.elf.
4. Press (Wii), Data Management, Channels, SD. Then insert the card. It should either pop up Load /boot.dol? or freeze.
5. If it pops up a dialog, then fill out the survey.
6. If it freezes, follow these diagnostics:
- Did you use the SD menu (4.0) or click Savedata instead of Channels? If so, then you're dumb.
- Otherwise, try a different version. The system menu is somewhat unpredictable; while most people should be able to use version I don't know yet, some might need another version.
More PlayStation 3 News...