Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up XGen Updater XGEN Pandora v2

Sponsored Links
    [Register or Login to view links]

Yoshihiro has released a new set of tools which will allow you to install CFW 5.50GEN-B2 directly on any PSP without a patch. It can also convert your DC8 kit to XGEN Pandora.

What's new in version 2?

* XGen Updater:
    Changing the location of "Flash install CFW 5.50 GEN-B2, which is now in the forefront of the menu
    Support Official Firmware 6.0 and added a test tool for the latest encryption keys Sony
    The VSH Menu has been corrected for Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-B2
    * XGen Pandora : Changing the location of "Flash install CFW 5.50 GEN-B2, which is now in the forefront of the menu
    The VSH Menu has been corrected for Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-B2
    One option for the test kit Despertar del Cementerio V8 that will get you started on the M33 firmware from your memory card

What are the differences between XGen Updater and XGen Pandora?

The differences between these two utilities is that XGen Updater will directly install the Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-B2 on the console.
    The Pandora XGen will update the kit Despertar del Cementerio v8 to install it on 5.50 GEN-B2 when used (instead of 5.00M 33).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Hi to all

Sponsored Links
    I have try this but after I flash with the first line I couldnt no more use select button on my psp to drop into menue to select M33.

please for help

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The m33 is no more on your psp:
    The Pandora XGen will update the kit Despertar del Cementerio v8 to install it on 5.50 GEN-B2 when used (instead of 5.00M 33).
    For what i have read the m33 dont ler you play games on it on newer FWs or psps.With this cfw from Yoshihiro you can again play your games.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News