Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

XCM Face Plates for Sony PSP 3000 Series Announced

Sponsored Links
    Today XCM has announced a new line of Face Plates for Sony's PSP 3000 Series of consoles.

The first 3 colors are: [Register or Login to view links], [Register or Login to view links], and [Register or Login to view links].

More details and photos will be coming soon, and they ship with the following:

- Includes the digital pad (D-Pad) & analog stick
    - Includes the control key rubber pad
    - Includes all face buttons (start, select, volume, display, audio & home)
    - Includes all 4 main action buttons (2 sets)
    - Includes 2 pcs of new screw driver.

Finally, these new XCM Face Plates for Sony PSP 3000 Series should be available from all official [Register or Login to view links] within these few days.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The chrome version looks amazing. I've been holding back on purchasing a PSP for along time, but after seeing that case and button combination really makes me want to purchase one. Considered the cheap cost of a PSP and what it's capable of it's really worth the money.

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Mmmm... I like the matte black finish. Makes me want to get a PSP.

After hearing the news that Sony will have a slew of new I.P.'s coming out some time soon I may actually get one again. And a new one this time, I went through 3 used ones in a month...

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News