Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Why do we download PSP iSOs?

Sponsored Links
    I recently read the post about game rips ruining games. I agree. I just wanted to see if anyone else out there shares my rational for d/l'ing iso's whether it be for PSP, PS2, XBOX, or even PC. So here goes:

I get tired of being ripped off by the game company's. They sell you a game for $30-50, then when you take it home an open it up you're stuck with it you can't take it back if you don't like it, your only option is to trade it in and take a 50% hit on what you paid for it. Ripped games iso's etc to me are a way to preview the game. I like the sounds, movies, manuals etc... they are what make the game IMHO.

Well, just wanted to thow it out there and see how many others share my perspective.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Whatever your prespecitve may be, its still illegal.

And you can pay less then 30$ a month (about as cheap as a console game gets) and get a gamefly supscription if the local rental shop doesnt meet your needs.

Rent the games, if their worth it buy them... if not then dont waste your time on them right?

Sponsored Links

PS3 Triangle Button

Sponsored Links
    I just use my money for more important things in LIFE... I really don't even PLAY more than 1-2 games a year myself, mainly just collect/archive/examine them because I already PAY for cable Internet so I'm just getting my full use out of it. Others?

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    I just use my money for more important things in LIFE... I really don't even PLAY more than 1-2 games a year myself, mainly just collect/archive/examine them because I already PAY for cable Internet so I'm just getting my full use out of it. Others?
    Same here. Except I play about 12-15 per year. Mostly I buy or borrow from somebody. Spend money on more important items in life too! Just right now I'm gonna buy myself a toy as I have not bought anything in a while.

we all have our sins

i dont really have any excuse for not buying games
    got other things that i spend all my money on, and i hardly even play games anymore...the downloads are right there, and often up a long time before the aus release...

For personal evaluation before we buy the UMD.

cuz 80% of the games aren't worth the money and 2-3 hrs of D/L is more convienant then sitting on a waiting list for a gamefly game for a even more 2 days.

yeah i hate getting ripped off again and again on crap. i buy plenty of games, and borrow plenty. and it used to be even the ones i bought on UMD did not play b/c i didn't want to to update to the newest firmware!

if they start making games that are worth buying then downloading isos would be done less. And having a lower price could'nt hurt either

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News