Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you're complaining about the prices of games, just wait till they hit bargain bin or preowned sales then buy them, duh

as for me, im not complaining about prices or anything because the production and stuff to make the game aint cheap, i just download games cause i dont wanna pay for them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    used games is no differnt then downloading only the store selling them makes money not the game makers. same thing with rentals. sure they got the sell once but used games can sell over and over and rent over and over and the makers of the game only get credit for selling two copies

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah...so much people complain about the quality of games, and the price of games... i know its not everyday that a great game comes out, but its the same with anything...how often is there a really good movie or cd? maybe once or twice a year? games i find are about the same...

as for the price...well, same sort of price as a night out, of course we'd all like to enjoy cheaper prices for games, but i don't think theyre unreasonable...

i guess my complaint would be that you're spending however much on the system and then theres not enough good games to get your moneys worth...PSP for example theres 2 games that i like... they work out to be pretty expensive games even though all i paid for was the psp itself...

Quote Originally Posted by ilovejordanz View Post
    if you're complaining about the prices of games, just wait till they hit bargain bin or preowned sales then buy them
    Not to get off PSP topic here, but that just may be the trend for PS3... especially if the games are 25-50GB in size, downloading them may be VERY inconvenient for many.

Quote Originally Posted by slayerpsp View Post
    used games is no differnt then downloading only the store selling them makes money not the game makers. same thing with rentals. sure they got the sell once but used games can sell over and over and rent over and over and the makers of the game only get credit for selling two copies
    how come downloading games is illegal and buying preowned games isnt?

For me it's a question of availablility, here Argentina you don't get a wide variety of games, they usually don't arrive fast, get "lost" in the mail if you order them from american online stores and above all it gets very very expensive. That said I do buy some original games when I really really liked them, of course that usually happens after I played the iso a lot...

Also, on the subject of PS3 games being too big to download is just a question of time... a couple years ago thinking to download a 4gb game seemed imposible, now it's standard... If there's something I trust with absolute faith is the internet ability to find a loophole in anything. Maybe some revolutionary compression, ripkits, partial downloads (as in 5 friends download a 10gb piece each and then share the hole)... combine a couple of those, add a speed increase in the net and you're home..

im a cheapo thats the only reason i have

Quote Originally Posted by masr1979 View Post
    Well I officially declared that the last time I was getting burned buying a game was with Untold Legends. I bought my psp at launch with it, played it for about 1 hr, and I didn't touch my psp for anything other than listening to music until the homebrew scene started to pick up. So yeah I basically download and buy afterwards, can't complain about any of my purchases after that (not that I have bought a WHOLE LOTTA games since, but like a lot of you I don't have that much time to dedicate to games anymore). Brings up another question wich games after downloading them made you go buy it? me for example, Metal Gear Acid, N.F.S Most Wanted (PSP), God Of War, Ace Combat 5, to name a few.
    the only games i have boughten are initial d (psp), NFSMW (psp)[bought before downgrade], and Comic Party portable (psp) [bought because there was no good rip out there (by the way devhook works fine with the UMD)]

Quote Originally Posted by ilovejordanz View Post
    how come downloading games is illegal and buying preowned games isnt?
    because ownership is transferred

I download them to try them before I but them. This way I dont waste my money supporting I game I dont like. If you download it and like it ...emaning you will play it for more than a week...buy it! Tehn they might stop producing the junk that they keep spewing at us.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Not to get off PSP topic here, but that just may be the trend for PS3... especially if the games are 25-50GB in size, downloading them may be VERY inconvenient for many.
    at first, but many areas have high enough speeds to cope with that kind of size - especially japan... but i know here at least even the largest plans dont really top 100gb a month, i guess in the future those will see a rise, maybe those "10 copied games for $50" guys mite start springing up again

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News