Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Angry Castlevania

Sponsored Links
    I want a Castlevania Game! I don't see why Capcom has not made a version for the PSP? Wake up Capcom!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    FF VII FF VIII and FFX! oh man oh man!. I'm getting me a third PSP if these ever come out. Even just to play these games, it'll be worth it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thrasher skate an destory.. best skateboarding game ever... or maybe just the ps1 emu.

Crash Bandicoot. Why the heck hasn't there been a Crash for PSP. Yes I know Tag-Team Racing is out there, but the game is crap. The series needs to get back to the roots that made 1 and 2 such awesome games. Not the mention the PSP is the absolute perfect platform for it.

I want a Castlevania Game! I don't see why Capcom has not made a version for the PSP? Wake up Capcom!
    I am a huge Castlevania fan. I want one on PSP too.The GBA\DS games are good but PSP can do it better. A new Castlevania or a collection of older CV games...

p.s. Castlevania is a Konami game, not a Capcom one.

well here is your final fantasy [Register or Login to view links]

Yet i want a Dead or Alive remake or a brand new one!

would you like to know what games I'm waiting for? hmmm let's see... First (this possible) i want the new metal slug 6 and by the way the new KOF. But if I'm dreaming... I would like to have trackmania sunrise on my psp... it will be fantastic! the tracks you made are near 1ko so in a 1gb MS... And finally a maniac shooters game like dodonpachi or gigawings.

I appologies for my english but i'm a french guy cya!

Lets get a petition going for a Castlevania game for PSP. I'd even settle for a SotN port myself. I fecking loved that game. The CV games on GBA werent too bad either. Hell, i even liked the CV games on n64

But SotN was by far the best

PETITION!!!

Right o

Quote Originally Posted by belmontgr
    I am a huge Castlevania fan. I want one on PSP too.The GBA\DS games are good but PSP can do it better. A new Castlevania or a collection of older CV games...

p.s. Castlevania is a Konami game, not a Capcom one.
    oops, Sorry, I thought I had it wrong. Yea, Im dyin' to play a New Castlevania Game on the PSP. I wish I knew why they would not make one..

Grrrrr.. I have played all the old SNES ones and the GBA is still to slow to play Aria or the other ones.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News