Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i keep refreshing the main page, i should be in asleep, but im too damn excited. i know its coming soon i can smell it!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hehe yeah hopefully more developments come soon and maybe some working games in the near future

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It is important to note that each game has checks as the ps2 system did. If you were running the game on a cd but it was a dvdr the game would not work unless your properly hex edited the game. The same is similair with the UMD. Once we know the key to that we can properly make a game run solely from the memory stick, game that use a dev kit are already made for the memory stick but games specifically made for the UMD (licenced by $ony) have this protection in them.

Find out the pattern and then the game will slowly start working. You just need to know what 2 look for.

Perhaps someone should use the patch included with the lumines loader and try loading it with this. See what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisman
    Perhaps someone should use the patch included with the lumines loader and try loading it with this. See what happens.
    What about the hardware mod?

I'm not sure what you mean hardware mod.
    Reading the news about the new lumines launcher I believed that you patched one file in the lumines rip and then used the included launcher.

What I'm saying is patch the file in the rip and then use this launcher instead.

Perhaps I'm missing something. It is quite possible.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News