Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did you read the first page? It does work on 3.55 CFW. But some games will not work so you will need to edit the Param.sfo file to enable remote play.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When you dl a psn release outside of psn, is it exactly the same or does it have some fixes ?

I wonder if the ps vita could see the differences...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Did you read the first page? It does work on 3.55 CFW. But some games will not work so you will need to edit the Param.sfo file to enable remote play.
    Did you read the last page? NO - it doesn't work on CFW (unless you have 4.xx CFW) as it needs Vita integration in FW.

Banned User
    The only things linking them "PS Vita" "PS3" "Sony doesn't like it". Things which can be done with PS Vita should have at least two separate threads, "Things which work only on the latest OFW" "Things which work only on CFW"

Yep, I basically post them this way so I can keep track of them... hard to explain, but it's easier for me and since I invest the time doing the posts this is how it goes hehe.

Registered User garypaytonglove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Did you read the last page? NO - it doesn't work on CFW (unless you have 4.xx CFW) as it needs Vita integration in FW.
    Obviously you didn't read the first page that clearly stated that you connect to the Vita by selecting the "Mobile Phone" option on the PS3 Remote Play wizard. I tried a few games (on my 3.55 hermes CFW) and I could only get GTA IV to work so far but I haven't done any SFO modding yet. The lag in GTA IV pretty much makes it unplayable. That coupled with the poor video quality makes it nothing more than a novelty. Still cool though...

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News