Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Uncharted: Golden Abyss PS Vita Walkthrough at TGS 2011

Sponsored Links
    Bend Studios Creative Director John Garvin has posted up an Uncharted: Golden Abyss PS Vita walkthrough today from TGS 2011.

To quote: Hey everyone, this is John Garvin, writer and director of UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss.

Today I'm here to run you through some of the highlights of the two levels we're showcasing this week at the Tokyo Game Show.

Watch the video and let us know what you think!

For those curious, the PS Vita title includes a touch-screen control feature with motion sensitive controls. In addition, aiming can be motion controlled.

Nolan North, who voiced Nathan Drake, also revealed that he would reprise his role, again with motion capture work.

Video: Uncharted: Golden Abyss PS Vita Walkthrough at TGS 2011

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This game looks cool , will it be on the PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As far as I'm aware it's just for Vita atm but even if Sony doesn't bring it to the PS3 you never know if hackers will find a way to I suppose.

I hope so , this game looks awesome and the PS Vita costs around $400 here in Australia (With WiFi and 3G), I don't really want to pay that much for a handheld console.

This is the version of uncharted for psvita, I think the corresponding version for PS3 will be just uncharted 3. Yes, HeyManHRU, it is just a spectacular game, even for handheld console.

I still don't understand why the Vita has a touch screen, swiping the screen to cut some fabric with a machete is unnecessary imo.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News