Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Intu-Aim Feature on PS Vita

Sponsored Links
    Sony Senior Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein has shared some new video footage today of the Intu-Aim feature in Uncharted: Golden Abyss on PS Vita below.

To quote: The Sony Bend Studios team working on Uncharted: Golden Abyss rolled into town touting something in that last category - the Vita-specific Intu-Aim feature.

This "aiming modifier" allows gamers to combine the six-axis gyro features of the Vita to fine tune the shots you line up with the right analog stick for greater precision.

In this exclusive new video, producer Darren Yager shows Drake's Intu-Aim aided gunning efficiency in action.

Also of note: Intu-aim is an optional feature; the team is committed to allowing you to play how you want to play.

Having tried it out, I found that you'll probably end up using it without even realizing you're doing it.

Video: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Intu-Aim Feature on PS Vita

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PSVita & Uncharted, this is graphics for a laptop console!
    Last edited by Ezio; 12-15-2011 at 05:55 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think the graphics on the PS Vita is similar to the PS3, but I'd rather get a 3DS over the PS Vita ATM because it has more and funnier games. Graphics don't make a console sell, it's the amount of good games available for the system that does.

But I do think I'll be getting the PS Vita sometime in the future (when it's around $250) and I'll probably get this game on it which is going to be around $10. Hopefully by then the PS Vita would be hacked.

very nice graphics

Absolutely I choose PS Vita, something new in "touch"

The "touch screen" might have been something big for handheld console 7 years ago, but It's no big deal now. It seems like everything needs to have a touch screen nowadays.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News