Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Team ProjectXX Exploit Released for All PSP Models!

Sponsored Links
    Today a video along with the Team ProjectXX Splinter Cell Essentials exploit has been released for all PSP models Firmware 1.00 to 6.20!

Grab your PSPgo and get on PSN: you need to download Splinter Cell Essentials (EU version) right now. Or if you have the UMD that'll work too (for non-PSPgo models).

Download: Team ProjectXX Splinter Cell Essentials PSP Exploit

This release comes from Dark_Kendox and FrEdDy, with a special thanks to Wololo, KiNgOfUnIvErS, psphakerwarrior, and Phantom91. Team ProjectXX kept this exploit on the d-low until some loudmouth ruined it.

Now it's likely the game will be pulled off PSN real quick, Sony will patch the exploit soon, and we're back at square one. So do yourself a favour: don't upgrade when Sony issues a new [useless] firmware update. With HBL in the works this exploit may serve a useful purpose for those currently running an unhackable PSP.

It works like this: Set your system language to English and copy the folder "ULES002810int" into PSP/SAVEDATA and h.bin to the root of your memory stick; run Splinter Cell Essentials, load the hacked save and press "Continue."

Check out the video below!

Video: Team ProjectXX Exploit Released for All PSP Models!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I moved your post to the Site News, cool stuff indeed and +Rep luckluka!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't believe after finally 6 years of development for games on the PSP - that they are still letting ones through that can break games so easily. It would have to be one of two reasons: 1, Sonys PSP Quality Assurance is crap - letting exploits like this pass or 2, The coders for the software are just not testing it thoroughly enough.

Either way because of this - Sony will never win the HomeBrew war! good for us - not so for Sony.

That being said, excellent work!

Question

Does the UMD have to be EU as well?

good ol splinter cell does it again, remember the old xbox splinter cell soft mod exploit.

good to see that the psp scene isn't dead yet.

totally noob question, now that the exploit is out, how long have we to wait for a CF?

Is this a usermode exploit ? Or do we have kernel mode with this ?

Interesting stuff! I've been waiting for the details of this hack for a while. My PSPGo has been sat in the cupboard waiting for liberation.

I'll go grab a copy of SS and have a fiddle

Credits to the creator(s).

wish I had money to go get a pspgo and get in on this before it's too late.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News