Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Sony Key Developers Talk Genesis of PlayStation Vita

Sponsored Links
    Sony Director John Koller has made available a video today from PS Vita key hardware and software developers who discuss the genesis of PlayStation Vita.

To quote: Yesterday, we made the big announcement of PlayStation Vita's availability in the U.S. Starting on February 22, 2012, you'll be able to pick up PlayStation Vita and play the world around you!

A lot of hard work goes into creating such a powerful device. We wanted to you to hear first-hand about PS Vita's development process and the many minds behind the product. Check out the video for a look at the movers and shakers behind PS Vita and the types of experiences you can anticipate come February.

With the price and release date set, we'll have many more inside looks for you. We'll be updating you on new game launches and providing you with deeper looks at all things Vita over the next couple of weeks and months. Be sure to check back on the PlayStation.Blog for more information soon.

Are you excited for PS Vita? Let us know!

Video: Sony Key Developers Talk Genesis of PlayStation Vita

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok i'm definitely will buy one now, don't know why and for what i can use it but i will buy one

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It looks very good on game wise, but I'm looking forward to hearing more about what else it can do. I'm guessing no more Skype seeing as Microsoft is now its parent company.

i'm sure it said it can skype and facebook and all that jazz.. i too will buy one but like cfwprophet, i'm not really sure why.. LOL
    i am brainwashed?

and it has trophy support for ps3... yeah boiiii!!
    Last edited by elser1; 10-20-2011 at 10:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"It's probably closest to a PS3 experience that you can ever get on a handheld.."

That's why I think they nixed TV out support.

Still, I redact my earlier stance - I'll most likely get one on launch.

Dual. Analog. Sticks. Finally, now I'm excited to take FPS with me!
    Last edited by moja; 10-20-2011 at 10:30 PM

Now how's that for a slice of fried gold?

I might consider getting the Vita if it is ever hacked or there are a bunch of good games for it. Also what does "Vita" mean?

Wikipedia says that its latin/italian for life.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News