Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Shinobido 2: Revenge Of Zen for PlayStation Vita

Sponsored Links
    Today Namco Bandai Games Community Manager Rich Bantegui has posted up the first video footage of Shinobido 2: Revenge Of Zen for PlayStation Vita.

To quote: We're nearly two months away from the launch of the PS Vita here in North America and Europe on February 22nd, 2012 - and as many of you know [Register or Login to view links] will be bringing Acquire's epic assassin tale of vengeance and betrayal to the PS Vita on DAY ONE!

If you aren't familiar with Acquire's work, they have a killer pedigree having worked on series' like Tenchu and Way of the Samurai, so you can bet your lucky ninja stars that their next epic will be impaling the competition on day one.

Let us know what you think of this first video in the comments section, and join me in my campaign in convincing the [Register or Login to view links] team to give me a PS Vita early.

The teasing and taunting continues and I need one YESTERDAY. Also, keep your eyes right here in the coming days and weeks when we kick off an exclusive series of blogs and info from the developers themselves. Get HYPED my friends, NAMCO BANDAI Games and PS Vita are going to be in full effect this February. Stay tuned!

Video: Shinobido 2: Revenge Of Zen for PlayStation Vita

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It looks like they were originally developing it for PSP, and then just "ported" it to new upcoming hardware

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I agree... that may be a good thing though, for us. Probably a lesser degree of any security in the game.

Though I must admit i really like Tenchu and WotS to a lesser extent so I may check this out, even though the screenshot looks like crap.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News