Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Scott Rohde Answers PS Vita Questions from E3 2011

Sponsored Links
    Sony Senior Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein has made available an E3 2011 video today featuring Scott Rohde answering some common PS Vita questions from fans.

To quote: The most talked-about PlayStation product out of E3 was, and continues to be, PS Vita. Yes, the hardware is impressive - especially at the starting price of $249 dollars.

But - as is always the case - it's all about the games. Fortunately, Vita looks set to launch with a plethora of big names and innovative indie games.

Who's responsible for ensuring an awesome PS Vita launch lineup? People like Scott Rohde, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Studios Product Development at SCEA.

In our E3 interview, Scott Rohde talks about the making of Vita and the flexibility of the platform. It's safe to say that fans of traditional button-and-analog-stick controls will be satisfied, all while incorporating innovative new interfaces like the back touch panel.

I've got to say, I love working for a company where a senior vice president doesn't wear a suit. Like, ever.

Video: Scott Rohde Answers PS Vita Questions from E3 2011

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Vita is the best. I don't like E3. Thought the storage problem is there in Vita. But I am sure they will come with some other updates in the very near future.. Price is undoubtedly impressive.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Definitely going to get one of these the price is amazingly low.

I'll be getting one of these

This looks great... price is very fail for what you get and with 4G all they need to add is telephone support and it will destroy the iphone.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News