Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Resistance: Burning Skies - George Washington Bridge

Sponsored Links
    Sony Senior Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein shared a new video demo of Resistance: Burning Skies for PlayStation Vita today spotlighting play through the George Washington Bridge.

To quote: I can't wait to finally be able to play a proper FPS on the go, and that time will come when Resistance: Burning Skies launches for PlayStation Vita in 2012.

Recently, Rob Huebner of developer Nihilistic talked us through the newly-revealed George Washington Bridge area of RBS.

Since this is Day 1 of the Chimeran invasion, don't expect a leisurely jaunt across the Hudson River; the bridge is lousy with Chimeran Scouts, armed with infrared beam-enabled sniper rifles.

In this video, Huebner narrates as producer Frank Simon drags and drops grenades right where he wants them.

Also, take note of touch-screen melee controls, the first person cover system, the touch-activated weapon wheel, and the Sixeye sniper rifle's alt-fire mode.

Video: Resistance: Burning Skies - George Washington Bridge

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looks pretty good but the fact is the sd cards are far too dear and will stop alot of people from buying a vita!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It would be awesome to be in a train and playing online at the same time, but I don't like little screen for FPS games, especially when I'm used to be playing on a 47 inch TV.

Yeah... but there are already Micro SD -> PsVita SD converters ! so that won't be the biggest problem.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News