Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: PSPgo Half Byte Loader Beta 1.0 and Game Pack Available!

Sponsored Links
    Not long ago we reported on a PSP Firmware 6.20 Patapon 2 Save Game Exploit, and today firespike8 has posted from the [Register or Login to view links] both a binary and source alongside a demo video for the PSPgo Half Byte Loader Beta 1.0 and game pack.

Download: PSP Half Byte Loader + SRC / [Register or Login to view links]

The game pack includes all games/apps compatible with PSP 3000 and PSPgo, and was tested on 6.20 Assassins Creed PSP and Gran Turismo Edition.

However, only a small amount of homebrew works, other homebrew (like emulators and LUA-powered PSP homebrew) do not work yet.

To quote: This is the [Register or Login to view links] pack WITH working and maybe working games inside. It contains everything you need for running the eloader except the patapon 2 demo which I have provided a link to in the readme.

I made the instructions as simple and noob proof as possible so there will hopefully be alot less complaints/questions.

Also m0skit0 or wololo or noob81 or whoever else if you want you can distribute my pack / edit it feel free to do so, As long as you give me some credit for putting the pack together I'm happy. Cya.

P.S. Incase you don't download the pack these games/apps work with psp 3000 and pspGo 90% of the time: PSPuzzle, PSP pong, PSP snake, Psp tetris by eric, Simpleturn, Tetris Portable, Yokero, Madoko and PSPlasma.

These games refuse to work on my PSP 3000: GEMS, IDKWTFTPIC, Pymine and PSPtrivia.

Simply extract the HBL archive to your memory stick root, copy the homebrew's EBOOT.PBP (sample included) to the root, start the Patapon 2 demo as normal, then load the hacked save. It'll either load the homebrew or crash, if the latter then just retry it.

Video: PSPgo Half Byte Loader Beta 1.0 and Game Pack Available!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    i test it all on my pspgo 6.20 and working great.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    AMaZING! i smell a dawn of fresh PSP Go! hacks.

PSPs with fw 6.20 will be hacked very soon. This loader can run any eboot with size 100-90kb and less.

Game's files are full the ram, if we free some space from the ram we can run bigger eboots and if we do that we can create a cfw enabler for 6.20.

So you guys like the game pack ey? Cool well it took a little while to make it but I'm glad because it's now spreading all over the net. I'm already at around 500 Downloads Also remeber to look in the readme for a site with a bunch more homebrew files.

EDIT - I didn't post that video by the way that was some other guy also I don't recall posting the source code (If that's what you meant?) I just took the already compiled half byte loader and through in some games I tested. Oh well lol.
    Last edited by firespike8; 04-03-2010 at 04:41 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1 thing this exploit takes +/- 3 mins.. but is looks very stable though, nice work guys, thumbs up

i'm not sure how long it will take for new versions of homebrew. all it is right now is a loader. i haven't followed the scene for all that long. can someone tell me how long it took to update programs to new kernals before? i think i should wait for a cfwenabler for 6.20 before i update.

Quote Originally Posted by imdbowlgod View Post
    i'm not sure how long it will take for new versions of homebrew. all it is right now is a loader. i haven't followed the scene for all that long. can someone tell me how long it took to update programs to new kernals before? i think i should wait for a cfwenabler for 6.20 before i update.
    I would advise you not to update!!! You have to wait until a cfw enabler comes out...

Lightbulb

I've read that this exploit/loader is only available in usermode.

Isn't it impossible to make a CFW Enabler without having a kernel mode exploit ?

Thumbs Up

Also works on psp model's psp-1001 as well. Yes it seems to boot Homebrew very nice...

But without emulators no thanks kinda worthless.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News