Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: PSPgo Fully Hacked, Running HEN 6.10 Custom Firmware

Sponsored Links
    Today daveexfusion of Team Typhoon has released a proof-of-concept video demonstrating Sony's PSPgo fully hacked, running HEN (Homebrew Enabler) 6.10 Custom Firmware.

The PicoDrive Genesis emulator is shown running Sonic through the PSPgo's savestate-like Resume Game feature, which can continue play sessions even after a full shutdown.

To quote from the video's caption: "This video is for bragging rights ONLY (since it's very cool nowadays) and shows our Proof of Concept 6.10 Custom Firmware running on the PSPgo.

This will never be released to the general public or anyone else at all whether you are a dev or not, this is Team Typhoon internal material, we have no reason whatsoever to waste a perfectly good exploit.

So don't ask for release dates. We don't care about your complaining, whining and everything remotely related and it's your own damn fault since you brought this on yourselves.

Better version of the video showcasing more homebrew coming next week. Thanks go to Sony for this awesome piece of new hardware, finally a decent hardware revision. Also thanks to all historied PSP Homebrew developers for paving the way for us to be able to do this."

Video: PSPgo Fully Hacked, Running HEN 6.10 Custom Firmware

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow, already fully hacked? Congratulations to them, and its their hack so they reserve the right to give to the public or not, so its all good. Impressive!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    neato, but who really gives a damn if your not going to release it?

I'm sure that is how most people feel. Thanks for wasting a bit of my time Team Typhoon.

And if it gets leaked or released at a later time, Kudos and fame to whoever does that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Also thanks to all historied PSP Homebrew developers for paving the way for us to be able to do this.
    they are giving credits to devs who shared their work to make this possible, but they are not sharing.

hmm, interesting...

Indeed.. this part I find even more humerous:
    Better version of the video showcasing more homebrew coming next week.
    Why even bother with that? If it's fully hacked it can run homebrew so investing time with making more videos seems a bit pointless to me, unless they are just kids with lots of freetime on their hands I suppose. I know if I had that much freetime on my hands I'd be starting my holiday shopping early instead though.

Considering that most of the PSP hacking community is full off people who demand new releases constantly, and throw a tantrum like their freaking five if they don't get it. That's a good reason not to release this yet.

The PSP is a failure no matter what way you look at it, not many developers wan't to develop for it since its so easy to pirate games for it.

Quote Originally Posted by D3M0N2009 View Post
    Considering that most of the PSP hacking community is full off people who demand new releases constantly, and throw a tantrum like their freaking five if they don't get it. That's a good reason not to release this yet.

The PSP is a failure no matter what way you look at it, not many developers wan't to develop for it since its so easy to pirate games for it.
    Said this before on here. I think the psp fails because the games sucked on it from the start. Trying to put full 3d console like games on it can't quite work with the controls and graphics available yet they keep trying. Nintendos handhelds never got ahead of themselves. Poor content will always fail regardless of piracy (I am considering a PSP and modding it but can't even think of anything worth pirating. lol. imagine that)

Tired of hearing about hacks now when the platform I want hacked has nothing coming up.
    Last edited by semitope; 11-12-2009 at 01:16 AM

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    Tired of hearing about hacks now when the platform I want hacked has nothing coming up.
    Lol True True, but every hack is an advancement right?

Waiting for the thread name to include ps3 instead of PSPgo... It's been a really long wait... Hope this makes it more fun when the hack for ps3 comes out (If it comes out)

This is like saying "We announce that "put disease here" has been fully cured but since you guys keep complaining we will not release it but here have some videos to prove that we cured it, thanks" I agree that the whinny kids that complain about not having their CW are annoying but it is also really annoying for groups to announce something that will never see the light of day just because they want to be part of the "cool kids."

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News