Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by otarumx View Post
    This is like saying "We announce that "put disease here" has been fully cured but since you guys keep complaining we will not release it but here have some videos to prove that we cured it, thanks"
    That is the stupidest analogy I've ever read, how can you compare a custom firmware to a disease, since they are in no way similar. A disease harms living beings, hence if a cure was available it would be released, a custom firmware on the other hand is designed to allow people to pirate games, run home brew software (which is all crap), etc.

Quote Originally Posted by otarumx View Post
    I agree that the whinny kids that complain about not having their CW are annoying but it is also reallly annoying for groups to announce something that will never see the light of day just because they want to be part of the "cool kids".
    Hey if you've got a problem with the group not releasing their OWN work, figure out how to create a custom firmware and do it yourself.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks like these guys should have read THIS THREAD and in particular my POST.

BTW - My PS3 can run anything i want on it! (Yes even .NET code) and i've going to upload millions of 'Proof' video's but won't let anyone verify it, except all my closest pals.

PMSL jeese, when will you guys grow up.
    If you've done it - fair play to you, but why even bother saying anything.

PSPSwampy

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There's a recent episode of South Park that reminds me of this situation.

A bunch of harley riders kept going through town being loud and thinking that everyone thought they were cool because of what they were doing.

In the end, nobody thought they were cool. Everyone thought they were just fags...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    True indeed,

A proof of concept is meaningless when it's not going to be a final product release for that purpose. I really don't understand why to "share" a video showing something that we already know ... the PSP can be hacked, this sure is a real waste of time.

This would only have some sort of sense if they do so for releasing the hack when stable, but since it's not ... the hole video deserves a big MEH

@D3M0N2009 Have I wronged you in some way for attacking me like that?, I was merely expressing an opinion like anyone here does but apparently the way I expressed myself has in some way hurt you or made into a direct attack.

I am not demanding a custom firmware in fact I don't even have a PSP anymore and couldn't care less if CW comes out for it or not. But if you are set on censoring my opinions and calling what I write stupid I'll simply stop commenting.

Thumbs Up Great work

Guys you did a great job.. keep up good work.

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFMA View Post
    True indeed,

A proof of concept is meaningless when it's not going to be a final product release for that purpose. I really don't understand why to "share" a video showing something that we already know ... the PSP can be hacked, this sure is a real waste of time.

This would only have some sort of sense if they do so for releasing the hack when stable, but since it's not ... the hole video deserves a big MEH
    I cant even find a use for the psp go, I tried today to convience myself and go out and buy a psp 3000 or a psp go, In the end lazyness was stronger lol.

Kids like these are in the wrong scene. As stated in a other thread this is a hack scene not a bible group. Every HB (even if it is compiled with so called public licenses) is illegal. The software of this units if Wii, PS3 or x360 are copy protected and what ever. To modify it will be ILLEGAL!!
    Even if you use it to repair or unbrick it

I love this scene BS about legal/illegal Hombrew or good and bad Hombrew... such a fail in definition.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News