Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: PSP Hello World Exploit for Official Firmware 6.30 Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Just a few days after Sony released the PSP Firmware 6.30 update comes a few new PSP Hello World exploit videos demonstrating the PSP hack on a PSP-1000 with version 6.30 Official Firmware.

Similar to the Splinter Cell Essentials PSP exploit and the PSP Hello World Demo Game Savedata Exploit for OFW 6.20, this one also utilizes an in-game exploit that is currently available on PSN.

However, unfortunately the PSP title used isn't being made public yet in an effort to keep Sony from patching it.

Some videos are below, demonstrating the by mamosuke2008, J416DY and omamees via YouTube. Enjoy!

Video: PSP Hello World Exploit for Official Firmware 6.30 Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is this the exploit that uses Patapon demo?

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    With the amount of PSP games that manage to get through QA with exploitable issues amazes me.. How come PS3 games are being tested more better? or is it that people aren't testing PS3 games for exploits? This would be key to hacking the PS3 i think - there must be some of the released PS3 games with exploits awaiting to be ripped open..

Great news for those afraid of upgrading to the newest OFW on PSP. I for one will be giving it a go once its officially released.

Quote Originally Posted by 51N15T3R View Post
    is this the exploit that uses Patapon demo?
    I believe that is a previous one linked in the first post, as far as I'm aware for this one the required game is still unknown. If anyone follows PSP stuff more closely and knows the game used, feel free to reply and I will +Rep ya!

Quote Originally Posted by gtxboyracer View Post
    With the amount of PSP games that manage to get through QA with exploitable issues amazes me.. How come PS3 games are being tested more better? or is it that people aren't testing PS3 games for exploits? This would be key to hacking the PS3 i think - there must be some of the released PS3 games with exploits awaiting to be ripped open..
    Basically the PS3 has a better security system. There are lots of reasons for that (a hypervisor, encrypted storage system, better memory management, built in processor blocks for certain vulnerabilities). It also had the opportunity to learn from the PSP mistakes.

Honestly i am so sick of seeing these hello worlds because the ones who find it don't do crap with it on the real... and just taunt us like i found a hole dis and dat/ i found a kernel exploit and have cfw that i aint releasin why?? just like egohot...

Gen claims they have a 6.20 cfw but it aint being released?? They also state there is a chichen for 6.20??

Last but not least those kernel exploit guys say they can make a hen for it but aren't?? why

It sickens me not everyone wants a halfbyte loader for emulators...

So why the hell do they keep taunting us?? and punishing the PSPGO owners who still cant backup their games or play a backup
    like everyone else??

So yeah hopefully i will find the name and post the game...
    Last edited by gisel213; 07-02-2010 at 12:20 AM

Banned User
    Yep I agree. They love to tease us.

They find the exploits, make HEN/CFW for it then show us a video and thats it. WHY DONT THEY RELEASE IT?
    If they take all that effort to finding and creating and not release it why did they even bother in the first place?

Don't waste our time showing a video of something that will never get released. Isn't that the same as a fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    Don't waste our time showing a video of something that will never get released. Isn't that the same as a fake?
    i would consider it, for lack of a politically correct word, "Twilight". personally, i would prefer to not know it existed insted of " i have it, but i'm not sharing". the psp scene has become very " Twilight" over the last couple of years, and a lot of the more "vocal" dev's are acting like spoiled little girls. in my opinion, until a "REAL" cwf hits the scene, it died when Alex went on hiatus indefinitely.

nice news, cause i got one, but i'm still stuck on the official firmware i hope to see a cf sooner or later

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News