Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Let's hope for a release so that the Custom FirmaWare Enabler could be also ported to new unflash able boards with a 6.20 fw.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok guys hi, so when I bought my psp 3000 I updated it to 6.10 I'm so scared right now, If this comes out will I have to update to 6.20 or I can use this on 6.10 because I don't know how to update it only to 6.20 what if it goes further? any advice thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hope this comes out soon got a psp 3001 lying about which was accidentally upgraded to 6.20 wouldn't mind adding it to the modded collection of mine (Includes lots of Sony devices funnily enough )

This is interesting, Its about time we see some new developments with the PSP 3000 units and higher firmwares. The scene is a mess right now with people stuck with 5.50Gen D or stay on dark alex's M33-6. Maybe now we can get CFW 6.20.

Haven't touched my 3001 for a while. Hopefully, this will be out before Ghost of Sparta's release. It will be nice too if there is a PSP emulator in JB PS3.

I think that MrGamerSuper from russia is running psp games on jbps3

Quote Originally Posted by T81 View Post
    I think that MrGamerSuper from russia is running psp games on jbps3
    That one has been confirmed as fake.

Hope this one is going to be released soon.

read that Total_Noob only been able to run

- Tetriabetes
    - Geometry Wars
    - Toy Wars
    - Mario machism
    - Skullgrog

Are not these already playable with the HBL? Could it be that all the restrictions associated with HBL still exists in this kernel exploit?

Hi all. Wololo updated his page with a link to FAQ. You can find it here: wololo.net/wagic/category/tn-hen/

But even better news is that Total_Noob said in his blogspot the following:

Now the HEN supports 92% of the homebrews. With the NID Translator (30% done, veeery boring), I can run homebrews with prx, like: PSPDisp, CSPSP Online, FUSA, LightMp3, PMPPlayer, Go!Tube PRXDecrypter, Psardumper and etc.

Some VLF homebrews crashes, I'll resolve this problem

Haven't had a chance to use my PSP-2000 (Japanese) in awhile, but it's still on 5.00 M33 (I think it was).

Be nice to get a newer CFW to upgrade too.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News