Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: PSP Firmware 5.70 Demonstrated at GamesCom 2009

Sponsored Links
    This weekend magiXien has shared a video of PSP Firmware 5.70 being demonstrated at GamesCom 2009.

Apparently during a test session at Sony's booth he was able to film and test the new Firmware for PSP? Go.

According to reports, PSP Firmware 5.70 will be released this month for all PSP consoles.

To quote from the video's caption, roughly translated:

Quick Test Firmware 5.70 for PSP Go - The firmware 5.70, not officially distributed yet, equips PSP Go to Gamescom 2009 Cologne.

Check it out below, via YouTube!

Video: PSP Firmware 5.70 Demonstrated at GamesCom 2009

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i bet we will be able to hack the pspgo through its bluetooth but hey you never know.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can anyone please translate the transcript for this video? its a bit hard to understand if you aren't fluent with German.. (i assume this is german, since GamesCom 2009 is in Germany??)

Quote Originally Posted by gtxboyracer View Post
    Can anyone please translate the transcript for this video? its a bit hard to understand if you aren't fluent with German.. (i assume this is german, since GamesCom 2009 is in Germany??)
    Itīs french, not german, so i canīt help you with that

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News