Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

I just purchased/downloaded that game. Will b nice to play some HB on the vita as well as psp iso/cso's I'm on FW. 1.81. Is that ok?

As soon as wololo or someone finds an exploit, the name of the game begins to be visible only for Senior members, after a week or two - for Juniors, after some weeks - for regular users/newbies. Then, after a week it becames public (like now).

It's not like keeping to themselves, it's releasing to small trusted group, then broading it more. The official reason is keeping the game safe, but everyone knows, that this scheme benefits to his forum a lot

Banned User
    GTluver yes as long as you don't update your vita, I lost my monster hunter exploit by update since I installed a bigger memory card and lost my game saves and trophies

Should be ok, unless somethings change.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    The official reason is keeping the game safe, but everyone knows, that this scheme benefits to his forum a lot
    Ahh LOL, so the main reason is to make them feel "elite" and gain traffic to his site... funny stuff indeed, but thanks for letting me know as I don't really follow the PS Vita scene that closely. I didn't think there was a real legitimate reason for not naming titles, heck someone could make up 10 different names and none could be the next exploitable game and Sony wouldn't pull them all hehe.

Well... I only have a couple of posts on their forum and I was able to see the ninja release 6 days after it was announced there was one going on. So it's not so many weeks... this time, at least.

Whaddaya know... the same bs secrecy with PSP hacking is going to continue it's legacy on the PS Vita. It's a shame, if all that 'secret' info weren't so secret, there's a good chance the slim could actually be fully exploited.

"Sorry guys, I'm afraid I can't release the 1.80 files myself because my parter TheZ (Skype: mzet94) says the public doesnt deserve it because they would abuse it.

He said if you wanted the files, you have to beg for it on his site zload.net or create a profile on Wololo and send him a PM begging yourass for him."

Video: Total_Noob's CEF TN-B for Gravity Crash on PS Vita Arrives

Following up on their previous announcement, today wololo has revealed that Total_Noob's CEF TN-B (port by Teck4 and Frostegater) is now available which makes use of the PS Vita Gravity Crash exploit for Firmware 1.81.

Download: Total_Noob's CEF TN-B for Gravity Crash on PS Vita (JP / EU / US)

From his blog: Despite conspiracy theorists who would love to see us not deliver, here’s, as promised, Teck4′s port of Total_Noob’s eCFW to a new game exploit for the game Gravity Crash Portable.

As “expected”, the game Gravity Crash Portable was removed from all Sony PSN locales yesterday, following our announce 3 days ago of a vulnerability being discovered in that game, that would allow a malicious attacker to run Super Mario Bros on your Vita.

Hopefully, people who missed the Monster Hunter AND Urbanix AND Mad blocker alpha exploits had enough luck this time to catch this 4th game in time before it got pulled.

Teck4 ported TN’s CEF to the Gravity Crash game in JP, while Frostegater adapted this work to the EU and US versions. Total_Noob’s CEF is a tool running within the PSP Emulator of the Vita, which will allow you, among other things, to run most PSP homebrews (see a good selection of great homebrews and emulators here) and PSP plugins. Tools such as the Vita FTP will also simplify your file transfers, compared to the tedious official Content Manager Assistant.

Thanks to TheZ for a video of the tool in action:

HOW TO INSTAL AND USE

Installation and usage are explained in the readme (thanks Frostegater!), but here they are again:
    • Copy both savedata folders to PSVita by CMA(Open CMA is preferred)
    • Run game->Editor->Press START->Load level->Choose “exploit”->
    • Save level
    • Enjoy

Video: Total_Noob's CEF TN-B for Gravity Crash on PS Vita Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Step by Step Tutorial eCFW Gravity Crash

Here is a video:

Banned User
    translation would help

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast