Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Check a few posts up, specifically HERE as it's already been done apparently.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is it confirmed then?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd say as confirmed as it will likely get until they officially announce it probably.. time will tell 100% though of course.

Banned User
    i'm actually starting to consider buying a vita

I used google translate and the article confirms that the game is gravity crash. I just bought the game, 7.99 euro; for a crappy game is too much.

Well, it's just a "little bit" inspired to that tough Subterranea game for the Genesis.

This one is way more forgiving though, I don't even remember how many times I threw away the joypad when I was a kid. I hated Subterranea but on me it had a wicked charm and the satisfaction was really great when I finally cleared it. After that I bought Probotector and the screams resumed...

Would this be Gravity Crash, or Gravity Crash Portable ?

Gravity crash is a ps3 game, gravity crash psp is the game you need to get.

Gravity Crash Portable Named Next Exploitable PSP Game for PS Vita

Following up on the previous release and confirming the rumor, today wololo has officially named the next exploitable game that Teck4 is porting TN's eCFW to is indeed Gravity Crash Portable.

Below are the details from his blog, to quote: If you missed both the Ubanix and the Mad blocker alpha exploits, today might be your lucky day. Japanese Developer Teck4 has ported TN’s eCFW to a new game exploit. The game is, as I type this, still available on most stores.

A few weeks ago, developer frostegater announced he was working on a new game exploit in order to bring Total_Noob’s eCFW to even more Vita owner. Sadly, he discovered while working on international versions of the game, that porting his exploits to all locales would not be as easy as expected. Luckily for us, Teck4 also had his own exploit in the work, and was nice enough to share it with the world. Frostegater eventually contributed to this exploit as well, by porting it to the US and EU versions of the game.

The game with the vulnerability is Gravity Crash Portable. In order to run TN’s eCFW through Teck4′s exploit, you will need a legit copy of that game, that you need to purchase online for your Vita on Sony’s PSN. It is available in most stores, but not all of them. If your locale doesn’t have the game and you still want the exploit, it is recommended you create an account in another locale, and buy the appropriate PSN card (for the right store) online.

As for the previous game exploit releases on the Vita, we have gone through a “Ninja” release over the past few weeks in order to let people know about the game a few days before the public announcement. If you’re interested in joining our future Ninja releases, you just need to subscribe to our forum at /talk. On that topic, I might have an article to write about leakers and the sites that blindly let them leak... but on the other hand I am not sure I want to provide free advertising to the sites that jeopardize the scene.

The files for the exploit will be distributed in a few days. In the past, Sony has usually removed exploited games from their stores within 48h, and we have generally released the files after that.

Please note that I haven’t personally tested the JP exploit or its ports to the EU and US versions, but Teck4 and frostegater are both trusted members of the scenes, as well as their testers.

Gravity Crash Portable Named Next Exploitable PSP Game for PS Vita

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

NinjaRelease.PNG  

I have now mainpaged the news and +Rep to ConsoleDev for the update!

It appears the rumor was correct after all, however, Sony went on record with major media sites not long ago stating they don't pull 'suspected' games until after the actual exploit is publicly released... meaning apparently they aren't intimidated by unsubstantiated claims, rumors, etc.

That said, unless I am missing something what is the point in keeping live game names a secret? Only after wololo releases the exploits themselves will the games get pulled from PSN, and some (not myself, I say share vs trying to profit off them as people in the PS3 scene do with ReDRM dongles) would even suggest it's his fault they get pulled as a result.

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News