Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is there a way we can install the pkg of urbanix if we didn't download it from the psn store?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    From Total_Noob on pspking.de: "I give you an advice: Check the news on Tuesday. In case you don't have CEF Tuesday will be your Chance"

I think probably a port for who have MHFU VHBL rather than a new kxploit.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xterminater View Post
    Is there a way we can install the pkg of urbanix if we didn't download it from the psn store?
    maybe, you can install the pkg in dex console then transfer it on your vita. but i'm not sure if it works as simple as that.

The simplest thing I can think of is installing .pkgs on the fly with a little program from pc via open cma.

I think there's a program that let you do this from pc to ps3, so, maybe it's possible to code something similar for Vita... I don't remember the program name, I don't use it

We need something similar to Sony MediaGo, isn't so bad because it's allow you to download stuff from PSN directly to PC and then transfer the purchased content to the PSP (PSVita isn't supported)

It would be cool.

Arrow

Here are a few updates from Total_Noob and teck4 (teck4.com/blog/?p=453) and also hiroi01 (hiroi01.com), as follows:

CEF 6.60 TN-A MHP2ndG

Custom Emulator Firmware 6.60 TN-A. For PSVita 1.80 with MHP2ndG (Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G) Exploit.

eCFW 6.60TN-A H.BIN mod

Modified H.BIN for VHBL on PSVita 1.81 with Urbanix Exploit.

[Register or Login to view code]

CEF 6.60 TN-A MHP3rd

Custom Emulator Firmware 6.60 TN-A. For PSVita 1.80 with MHP3rd (Monster Hunter Portable 3rd) Exploit.

From wololo (via wololo.net/2012/10/08/release-6-60-tn-a-h-bin-mod-by-hiroi01-run-tn-hen-on-any-usermode-exploit/):

6.60 TN-A H.BIN mod by Hiroi01: run TN HEN on any usermode exploit

Good news, everyone! If you happen to be running VHBL on one of the previous exploits such as Monster Hunter, this is for you: Japanese developer Hiroi01 created a new loader that makes Total_Noob’s 6.60 CFE TN-A compatible with your game. That’s right, this is not limited to Urbanix anymore.

Please note that I haven’t tested this yet, and I suspect it might only work on 1.80 and 1.81, so technically this could be a solution limited to Monster Hunter owners (as far as I know, some offsets are different between all these firmwares, and that could prevent TN’s exploit from working correctly on earlier firmwares), but please give it a try and report success or failure.

Installation is relatively simple, but requires you to follow the steps carefully, don’t mix up the files
    • Get VHBL for your user exploit (for example, VHBL for Monster hunter if you have Monster Hunter and are running on 1.80). The purpose of this step is not to get VHBL, but to get the exploited savegame for your game. VHBL is actually not used at all in this process.
    • Get Total_Noob′s TN-A for Urbanix (yes, it’s the Urbanix version, at this point it does *not* matter that you don’t have the game Urbanix
    • Get Hiroi01′s mod (attached below)
    • Replace your VHBL’s H.BIN with the H.BIN from the mod
    • Install all of that to your Vita with Open CMA, and run the exploit like you would normally run VHBL
    • TN’s exploit should load.

Again, I haven’t tested this yet, so please report failure or success

Finally, from HGunified on YouTube comes what allegedly may be the next exploitable game (Mad Blocker Alpha: ROTF) from PSN... although unconfirmed by PS Vita developers at the moment along with Angry Birds - Mini Game also. Below is the video:

Missed the Urbanix exploit? TN will soon release a port of his CFW to the PSP Mini Mad Blocker Alpha : ROTF. I am doing this Ninja release in a hurry so that you can grab it asap if you are interested. The port is done and beta tested, although I haven't tested personally myself. For those of you with Monster hunter or Super Collapse3, at this point I would say the decision to update and buy this game is entirely yours.

TN announced the release for Tuesday, so if you're interested you should buy the game before that. It seems the game is available in US and EU stores, but not on Asian stores (JP, HK,...). If the game is not available in your region, the best solution is probably to create a US or EU account.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Arrow Pre-Packaged eCFW TN-A for Older vHBL Releases

Below are also some Pre-Packaged eCFW TN-A for Older vHBL Releases for those interested.

To quote (via wololo.net/2012/10/09/pre-packaged-ecfw-tn-a-for-older-vhbl-releases/):

As announced early this morning, a modified H.bin has been created to effectively utilize Total_Noob’s TN-A on the older vHBL releases. This is great news for everyone who hasn’t updated, and doesn’t plan on updating to 1.81.

Thanks to VIP user & owner of zload.net, The Z, you can now download prepackaged TN-A releases for older vHBL releases. Simply head on over to zload.net‘s Vita section (zload.net/v2/archives/vita/) and download the archive of your choice, named according to the exploited game you have.

You will need OpenCMA installed before attempting. You can read on how to achieve this here.

Then, once you have downloaded the archive from zload.net and have installed OpenCMA on your computer extract the archive to your C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx \ folder (in Windows, path may be slightly different for MAC/Linux) and transfer the content to your Vita using the Content Manager app.

Load up your game and load the exploit just as you did with vHBL, and you will be presented with TNLoader.

Most importantly, remember to have fun, and thank the numerous people involved in these releases.

Note by Wololo: It has been confirmed that this will not work on any firmware below 1.80, so technically this is useful only for Monster Hunter owners. The problem comes from offset differences in older firmwares, that prevent TN’s exploit from running in its current state. Bringing compatibility to older firmwares is just a matter of changing the offsets to the right values, but that requires somebody to do the dev work.

My Vita will be here tomorrow or the day after tomorrow so I guess I will lose this chance too.

PS Vita 6.60 TN-B for Urbanix and a Mad Blocker Alpha is Released

Following up on the previous updates, today PS Vita hacker Total_Noob has released PS Vita 6.60 TN-B for Urbanix and a Mad Blocker Alpha with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

From wololo's blog: Total_Noob just released an update to his eCFW for the Vita, CEF 6.60 TN Hen. The game makes compatibility with previous exploits easier to achieve, brings some bug fixes, but more importantly, brings compatibility with the game Mad blocker Alpha.

We organized a Ninja Release for the game, and hopefully many people were able to buy it in time, but sadly, the name of the game was leaked by a handful of people, and got pulled from the Sony PSN (this is at least confirmed for Europe, people in the US might have better luck) before we could do this public announcement.

15,000 members of our forums were part of the Ninja release, and in all honesty I wouldn’t expect all of them to keep their mouth shut, but it is sad to see that some major scene websites contributed to the leak, in the form of “rumor” articles and falsely naive posts. In the long run, those things hurt the scene more than necessary.

That being said, hopefully all the people who were looking for the ninja release got the info in time, and, well, if you missed the Monster Hunter exploit AND the Urbanix exploit AND the Mad Blocker alpha exploit, maybe the world wasn’t ready for your Vita to be hacked. There might be other opportunities in the future, but to be honest, a Kernel exploit has that “once a year” kind of feeling to it, if you ask me. And the “extra opportunity” for those who missed the release was actually the Mad blocker Alpha one, which really wasn’t planned initially.

For people on previous exploits who haven’t updated to one of the 3 exploits mentioned above, I’d say stay tuned. At some point TN’s work will be made open source (as he said a few days ago), and porting the eCFW to your exploit will become possible at that point.

Lots of things to say about this, but for now I have to catch a bit of sleep. Credits go to Total_Noob for the CFW, and to Frostegater for the Mad blocker alpha usermode exploit. Additional credits in the readme as well.

CEF 6.60 TN Version B Changelog:

Notes for this version:

- Changelog CEF 6.60 TN-B
    • Added more patches to get higher games compatibility.
    • Fixed bug that makes incompatibility with some games.
      (this also fixes bug that freezes your PSVita when you return from PSVita Menu to the backup game or when you resume the device).
    • Set CPU speed to 333 (experimental, not tested yet).
    • Removed hardcoded offsets and savedata path (makes porting CEF very easily).
    • FAKE.ISO is not needed anymore.
    • Forge "." and ".." entries in directories, because the PSPEmu does not read them. This increases compatibility with many homebrews.

- Changelog TN Menu 0.2 (bugs here will be fixed later, I just focused on CEF bugs)
    • Added ability to move backup games to ms0:/ISO (by pressing X on the game).
    • Added ability to load purchased PSN games.
    • In the progress bar now it shows the speed instead of the past seconds.
    • Added configuration menu (show it by pressing []).
    • Using ISO/CSO reader by Takka.
    • Added memory free space.

Update: From wololo (via wololo.net/2012/10/10/release-6-60-tn-b-for-monster-hunter-all-regions/), to quote:

6.60 TN-B for Monster Hunter (all regions)

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Hiroi01 and NowCry have ported Total_Noob’s eCFW to the Monster hunter exploits (respectively JP, and EU/US), for those of you who are using these exploits on 1.80.

Less than a day after Total_Noob’s latest release, his eCFW has been ported to the Monster Hunter exploits. People running on these exploits were already able to enjoy TN-A, but it’s always nice to have an update

TN-B brings the following improvements:

- Changelog CEF 6.60 TN-B
    • Added more patches to get higher games compatibility.
    • Fixed bug that makes incompatibility with some games. (this also fixes bug that freezes your PSVita when you return from PSVita Menu to the backup game or when you resume the device).
    • Set CPU speed to 333 (experimental, not tested yet).
    • Removed hardcoded offsets and savedata path (makes porting CEF very easily).
    • FAKE.ISO is not needed anymore.
    • Forge “.” and “..” entries in directories, because the PSPEmu does not read them. This increases compatibility with many homebrews.

- Changelog TN Menu 0.2 (bugs here will be fixed later, I just focused on CEF bugs)
    • Added ability to move backup games to ms0:/ISO (by pressing X on the game).
    • Added ability to load purchased PSN games.
    • In the progress bar now it shows the speed instead of the past seconds.
    • Added configuration menu (show it by pressing []).
    • Using ISO/CSO reader by Takka.
    • Added memory free space.

I know people are still waiting for a backport of Total_Noob’s work to earlier exploits such as Super Collapse 3. I do not know if anybody is working on this at the moment. Again, this will be made easy when Total_Noob releases the sources for his exploit.

PS Vita 6.60 TN-B for Urbanix and a Mad Blocker Alpha is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News