Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's pointless. People send a message to wololo. He confirms. People start to download it spreading "Hey works". 5 minutes later PSN doens't has anymore this game, we cannot download and use it anymore. He blames people for spread news. WTF?

Congrats for discover this method, nice to see it works, whew. Pfff

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wait a minute.. Download this mediafire ? That mean I can use it on PSvista and run HBL ? I thought you have to download it straight from PSN for it to work. I am confused.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yoyo

Pardon me ??? Please answer my question instead of just yoyo.

Omg I lol'd

Where's Dark_Alex? We need the pioneer to create CFW from VHBL!

Anyone else ?? Answer my question, please ? Pretty please ?

wololo.net/talk the "ninja releases" are announced there, I got SC3 on Friday morning PST when it was announced. only once the VBHL files are released and multiple crashes are logged on the PSN side does the game get taken down, I do believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomy View Post
    Maybe i miss something, but what's the point about reading news of a game who allow this exploit, when the game is no more available on PSN, so we cannot apply this method? Just to say congrats to who found the new game for this exploit? Wow cool, thanks, pfff

If it's a secret society if you want to know the new exploited game, or Sony will remove the game, what's the point on it? Is it just for an elite group? Explain me how this stuff works, because i find all of this quite pathetic.

Over all, i want to know the forum's name where new games are found.
    gtfoo... theres was more than a days time or so between the time the game was pubically announced and sony taking it down.

snooze ya loose.

plain an simple.

Can someone please tell me how I CAN be kept updated this sucks i miss one day of checking out this page and I missed it again... there has to be someway to be notified like (here you go get this quick), without having to log in everyday. Please help me figure this out I missed this I missed the 5.01 jailbreak damn someone help me.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News