Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: LocoRoco Midnight Carnival PSP Trailer Available

Sponsored Links
    Today SCEA Santa Monica Producer Tsubasa Inaba has shared a LocoRoco Midnight Carnival PSP Trailer on the PlayStation Blog.

To quote: A couple of weeks ago, I announced - right here on the PlayStation Blog - the latest and greatest from the beloved LocoRoco franchise was coming to the US soon.

LocoRoco Midnight Carnival debuted at Gamescom in Germany, and people seemed to really like it, especially the PSPgo-friendly control scheme. By that I mean, you can play with the PSPgo closed since all you need is the two shoulder buttons to control the LocoRoco!

It's perfect for this new gaming device. Anyway, I'm back today because I want to share the first gameplay trailer to give you a closer look at the next installment of this fun and colorful franchise.

As you'll notice in the trailer, LocoRoco Midnight Carnival features a super enhanced high bounce called "Boing!" You can navigate the LocoRoco by bouncing even higher off the walls and throughout the levels. It changes the gameplay dynamic and we think you'll have a lot of fun with it.

Check out the trailer from the European PlayStation Blog, embedded below, and let us know what you think!

Video: LocoRoco Midnight Carnival PSP Trailer Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i bet on this game from the first day it comes out... now here we have another great chapter of Locoroco, but.. why is this considered a mid-game.. and not a complete Locoroco 3??..

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jirachi155 View Post
    i bet on this game from the first day it comes out... now here we have another great chapter of Locoroco, but.. why is this considered a mid-game.. and not a complete Locoroco 3??..
    I think its no 3 because there isnt a story in this locoroco just training u to make a "BOWING" And see the high scores on Internet

I think it looks more colorful then the other Locoroco game

But the thing with the highscores sucks, Locoroco always was a game which you played just for fun, without the pressure of highscores. But I will play it for sure, but I'm sure i won't get any high highscores

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News