Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: LittleBigPlanet for PS Vita Gameplay from E3 2011

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein is here with some LBP gameplay footage of LittleBigPlanet for PS Vita from E3 2011.

To quote: The key things to remember about LittleBigPlanet for PS Vita:

- It's not a port: this LBP features an all new campaign and Vita-specific features
    - Your previously purchased LittleBigOutfits will transfer seamlessly into LBP for Vita
    - Sackboy looks 72% cuter on the OLED screen

Producer Pete Smith from SCEE Liverpool has been working on the LittleBigPlanet series since the original, and is therefore well qualified to show off what's new for LBP Vita.

Perhaps the most interesting aspect of this LBP is that the Create tools are kind of like a Vita dev kit. You can access the touch screens, accelerometers and more to make a levels that take full advantage of the handheld, and are unlike any previously created in the LBP universe.

Video: LittleBigPlanet for PS Vita Gameplay from E3 2011

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I like the Sony rep., he isn't afraid to admit that the rear touch pad is completely pointless.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't see people spending the crazy amount of time it takes to make content on a handheld, I just don't think Sony get handheld gaming but maybe it's just me.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News