Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Kingdom Hearts Special Edition for PSP & PSPgo Unveiled

Sponsored Links
    Square Enix Brand Manager Rob Rutter has unveiled Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Special Edition for PSP and PSPgo today.

To quote: I just wanted to let you know about a great Special Edition we're planning to release to celebrate KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep launch on 10th September.

There's not long to wait now! Here's a picture of the box art for the Special Edition, I hope you like it.

As well as a copy of the game for PSP, there are two exclusive items that you'll also get in this version:

Two KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep art prints. A 48-page hardback artwork book entitled "The Art of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep".

If you don't know what KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is about (where have you been?), then check out the trailer below :)

The Special Edition is being distributed in UK, France, Germany/Austria/Switzerland, Nordic countries, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Australia/New Zealand, Russia, Portugal, Greece and Cyprus.

Please do check availability with your friendly local retail outlet.

Video: Kingdom Hearts Special Edition for PSP & PSPgo Unveiled

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Very cool. So does this mean that after this title release we can finally get a Kingdom Hearts game on the PS3? ...or am I still going to be hoping for something that will never be?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News