Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: How to Tweet on PlayStation Vita with Twitter Guide

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony PlayStation Manager James Gallagher has shared a video guide covering how to Tweet on PS Vita with Twitter.

To quote: As you may have read, last week we held a PlayStation Vita event in London where journalists and Access members got to try a huge array of games on PS Vita.

One of the demo areas had devices set up with the Social Essentials applications and this week we're going to show them in action, starting with [Register or Login to view links].

Do you Tweet?

Those interested can check out the video below!

Video: How to Tweet on PlayStation Vita with Twitter Guide

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Interesting but I don't care about twitter and facebook. I want to see the games. I guess I will wait.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lol really now...

Lovely, now I can tweet to my 10 followers when I finally beat a game on my brand new 3G PS Vita with my Vodafone sim-card. I'm with bearmon2010 on this one, I'm not going to get a PS Vita so I can use social networking sites, I'll only get it to play games on it.

I think it looks great, not for facebook, but twitter is great for news. The touch screen looked very responsive but the refreshing of the pages looked a little sluggish for such a new device.

If only I had another device I could carry around with me that could use twitter and facebook, and have a battery that'll last all day. No wait I do

twitter is for idiots with no lives.. or is that gamers.. LOL

really, I want to see games instead of social media

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News