Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: God of War: Ghost of Sparta PSP Gameplay Footage!

Sponsored Links
    As a follow-up to our previous article, today Sony's European Product Manager Richard Yap has shared the new God of War: Ghost of Sparta PSP gameplay footage video!

To quote: With the excitement building for God of War: Ghost of Sparta the guys at [Register or Login to view links] have kindly shared some footage of Kratos doing what he does best!

A few words from the studio:

We're calling this footage the "Midas Moment" since is shows Kratos' battle against King Midas. It really showcases the living/breathing world with the environment completely fleshed out with people reacting to Kratos' presence and every action.

The terrain is volcanic with lava all around providing a great glimpse into another part of the world Kratos will explore in Ghost of Sparta and another example of the breathtaking art found in the game. This scene also shows off a more immersive "in your face" battle with up-close and personal brutality.

It cinematically presents the brutal, bulldozing force that Kratos exerts to obliterate each and every obstacle in his path (think Poseidon kill in GoWIII). And with the inclusion of King Midas, it seamlessly integrates another popular character from Greek mythology into the GoW universe.

Hope you enjoy the new footage and if you have any feedback for the studio then please let me know.

Video: God of War: Ghost of Sparta PSP Gameplay Footage!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cool!! New GoW! ...poor Midas...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    The more i see it the more i need it, nuff said.
    Last edited by Pcsx2006; 07-26-2010 at 01:27 AM

Smile

Thanks for sharing the video

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News