Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Free PlayStation Vita App Treasure Park is Out Today

Sponsored Links
    Sony European Product Manager Mayumi Donovan has announced that beginning today PS Vita owners can download the free PlayStation Vita Treasure Park application alongside a video of it in action below!

To quote: Hi everyone. I hope you're in the mood to hunt for some hidden gaming booty, because I'm pleased to announce that Treasure Park for PlayStation Vita is out today.

Treasure Park is a fun puzzle app to while away the hours and it's exclusively available for PS Vita. The premise is simple - create your own puzzle sheet and hide your treasure and medals.

Friends will be sniffing around hunting for treasure, so make sure you plant some well-placed bombs to trap them. With the touchscreen it's quick and easy to set up and get going.

Once you've created your puzzle sheet, you can share it with your fellow fortune hunters using the "near" app or find other puzzles to play and collect treasures. The more you play, the better chance you'll have at getting a high score. You can also team up with your friends to earn big scores. See the trailer below for a closer look.

Fancy a fun diversion for free? Download Treasure Park from PlayStation Store now.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So Minesweeper for PS Vita

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks like it to me pretty much

tried looking for the app and cannot find it in the ps store on my vita

My guess is it will be in today's EU PSN update when it goes live, should be fairly soon I imagine.

Its finally in the store and its a REALLY LAME version of mindsweeper. You only play games your friends make. I'm not even sure I'll keep it on till the weekend its that lame. And I cant find any settings options so you are stuck with the lame sounds too.

No wonder its free, its really crap. I'd say dont bother, its crap and your not missing out on anything except the time and bandwidth it takes to download. You would have more fun punching yourself in the nuts that you will have playing this game.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News