Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Didn't grab the hack this time on purpose - if you want psp isos so badly - buy second hand psp and enjoy all the world of psp homebrew & backups.

I was just tired to wait & buy every new game for the every firmware the vita has - sony has made a very smart move with their PS+ deals

Sponsored Links

XMB on PSVita

Sponsored Links
    just for all of you... the exploit is gone... you can't buy it anymore....

here's some lil news... the dev total_noob is looking for smb to help him port the xmb to the vita psp emulation

From Total_Noob (via pspking.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=71292&pid=795106#pid795106):

XMB on PSVita

Hey community,

I've just ported the PSP XMB to the PSVita.

It is still work in progress, only half of the functions are working, because there are too many complications. I'll continue further, because school will start soon. If you're a skilled developer (knowing reverse engineering and basics about the VSH) and you want to contribute on this project, so write me a message. But I'll only answer if you're a trusted developer!

TN
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

33lnmsk.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i get ps vita, how can i run pkg UNO game?

i have uno in my ps3.

you can't , needs to be a legit version of UNO

If it is the psp ver. Of the game you can send it to the vita. But if it is the ps3 ver. Of the game then it will not work. not sure if it is down from the store or not but if they didn't take it down then install it and you are good to go. But if it is down you will have to wait into they find another game.

game got removed a while ago , so i'm guessing he going to have to wait , this time the game was up for a rather long time.

Video: VHBL Exploit on PS Vita Firmware 2.02 by Tomtomdu80 Demo

Following up on the CEF TN release and XMB on PSVita news, today tomtomdu80 announced that he has found a new VHBL exploit for PS Vita Firmware v2.02 with a demonstration video below.

To quote via wololo's blog: A new user mode exploit has been found by user tomtomdu80.

What makes this user mode exploit different from others is that tomtomdu80 was able to port it to VHBL and has gotten quite good homebrew compatibility, not many exploits achieve this. Below is a video showing the exploit.

Before anyone starts saying things like “it’s fake” or “he’s moving the vita away blablabla”, let me tell you two things:

1- I personally confirm this exploit as I’ve tested it myself on my vita
    2- he hides the vita in the video to prevent the game from being shown

I know most of you might be expecting a CFW, but lets be realistic for a second, no dev right now has the intention to release a kernel exploit. We would be very lucky if someone releases a user mode exploit to be used with the kernel exploit that got released recently, but once Sony will most likely patch that kernel exploit in the next firmware, we’ll probably have to go back to using VHBL. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Video: VHBL Exploit on PS Vita Firmware 2.02 by Tomtomdu80 Demo

More PlayStation 3 News...

What a prick... Only askin' for money...

Video: PS Vita Half Byte Loader for Firmware 2.05 by Tomtomdu80 Demo

Following up on his previous VHBL exploit and Sony's PS Vita Firmware Update v2.05, Tomtomdu80 has now made available a demo video spotlighting a PS Vita Half Byte Loader for Firmware 2.05 below.

To quote: We announced last week that developer Tomtomdu80 got VHBL to run with a new user mode exploit. A few days ago, The Z published a video showing Tomtomdu80′s exploit running VHBL perfectly on PS Vita’s latest firmware 2.05.

Firmware 2.05 patches both the user and kernel exploits used with UNO to run CEF and ARK. It’s also been confirmed that the latest Sony firmware patches several kernel exploits that were all relying on the same pattern (security issues related to the kermit wlan implementation). Technically, the end user is back to square one if they are on firmware 2.05.

Thankfully, there are still lots of usermode exploits available in many psp games, and some of them can be used to port, if not a psp custom firmware (a kernel exploit would be required for that), at least VHBL.

VHBL is a Homebrew loader for the Vita running in the psp emulator. It offers overall less compatibility than a psp custom firmware, but is also less prone to flame wars between hackers and gamers, as it doesn’t technically let people play pirated psp or vita games.

In the video below, The Z showcases Tomtomdu80′s port of VHBL running on a 2.05 PS Vita. The video shows the PS Vita running PSP filer (a file explorer / file manager) and Pokemon running on the GBA emulator gPSP.

Tomtomdu80 announced he would be releasing his port of VHBL when Sony releases a “meaningful” update, which might or might not be 2.05. We will of course keep you updated, by now you probably know how these exploits get released

Video: PS Vita Half Byte Loader for Firmware 2.05 by Tomtomdu80 Demo

More PlayStation 3 News...

hope good things will come

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News