Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: The 3rd Birthday - PSP Action RPG TGS Trailer Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Square Enix Brand Manager Rob Rutter has made available a TGS video trailer today showcasing the upcoming PSP Action RPG title The 3rd Birthday.

To quote: The 3rd Birthday is our upcoming PSP Action RPG title featuring the return of Aya Brea, heroine of the Parasite Eve series.

If you've not heard about it before, check out the latest trailer below which reveals more about the storyline and the Overdive system.

This trailer was shown behind closed doors at Tokyo Game Show, but here it is newly released in English.

We'll have more news on The 3rd Birthday to share soon with you, as well as a release date, but for now if you want to find out more info you can visit the game's Web site at [Register or Login to view links], or follow it on [Register or Login to view links].

Video: The 3rd Birthday - PSP Action RPG TGS Trailer Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is really good. it reminds me of parasite eve. I don't know why the make the good ones on PSP. maybe because they concentrate more on graphics when it comes to PS3.

any way i hope this one will be as good as it looks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I loved parasite eve. This game looks awesome and the fact that Maaya Sakamoto is doing the voice over for brea is just a added bonus!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News