Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Valhalla Knights PSP

Sponsored Links
    Publisher: Xseed Games
    Category: RPG
    Release Date: 19/04/07

The Dark Lord has returned, and his presence has torn apart the peaceful lives of the humans, elves, dwarves, and halflings who have lived together in harmony in a place forgotten by history. It's up to you to take up the quest as you begin a new round of battles to ensure the continued peace of your land. Choose from five different races and eight different job classes as you begin your journey to restore peace. Use a vast selection of weapons and armor to defeat your foes. Build a party of up to six members, and switch to them on the fly during the real-time combat. Begin the adventure and save the world!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the game confirmation Sen

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    CJPC added it to the list, he didn't post here to mention that though.

If it makes you all feel better, Added to the master list- Thanks!

I wonder if the ISO of the US version is out yet.

Registered User DeathDealer1854's Avatar
    The ISO is out, and it works on 3.03 OE-C FW uncompressed and untouched as far as I know. I am just about to try out the compressed with the update files removed vesion. says it is a 3.11 FW game, but works fine so far.

just made and ran this compressed iso i made "PSP - Valhalla Knights (U)[350MB].cso" this compressed copy with the update folder removed using umdgen 3.5 works fine on the 3.03 OE-C firmware......F.Y.I.
    Last edited by DeathDealer1854; 04-18-2007 at 05:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News