Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am not sure offhand if it needs anything special (don't believe so) but I do know several people have reported it doesn't work in Vista yet (no Vista here, so not sure on the specific errors). If you're not using Vista, the only thing I can say is to try another PC as it works on my WinXP Pro machine fine. Good luck!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Found a bug umdgen will hang when saving after you alter any of the volume identifiers & corrupt the iso or cso saving it as a corrupted 54k file. anyway great prog!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how can i get it to run in VISTA?
    does not work

You will have to wait for the next update... that is a known issue. There is no ETA on the next update yet, but it does include Vista support and a few other know bug fixes.

How about adding an undue lba position feature and a relink with multiple files selected feature.

1.undue lba= when changing the lba address locations in layout. You put in a location lba address and press ok but realized you typed in the wrong number you could then have the option to highlight the item right click your mouse again and choose undo to previous lba address.

2.relink multiple lines= when using the relink feature you can only relink one file at a time. How about adding support for multiple files selected.

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News