Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

UMD ripped titles playing via mc?

Sponsored Links
    Hey all,

Browsing around I came across a few files relating to booting games ripped from UMD off your mc. Following is the text from the nfo

===============
    Muhohoho Meteis el archivo EBOOT.PBP en la carpeta Z:\PSP\GAME\ULJM-0500\ de vuestra memory stick (siendo Z la unidad de la PSP cuando la conectas a Tu PC)

Luego vais a Juegos, en el memory stick del el menu de la consola y ahi teneis la una preview
    y el poder ejecutar con su respectivo error en 1.5, en 1.0 funciona .
    ===============

Translated via google it is:

===============
    Muhohoho Meteis file EBOOT.PBP in the Z:\psp\game\uljm-0500 folder \ of yours memory stick (being Z the unit of the PSP when you connect it to Your PC) Soon you go to Games, in memory stick of menu of the console and ahi teneis the one preview and the power to execute with its respective error in 1.5, in 1.0 works.
    ===============

Note: This is for the Vampire game (can't recall the full name of the game), anyway, since I don't have it and haven't heard anything going around about this I wanted to ask about comments, questions, has anyone seen this? Or know anything about it? More importantly, does anyone want the file who might have access to this game and would be willing to try a few things out?

--arnuga

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Those are completely useless unfortunately... they have been out since around May 7th. The following were the release titles:

Ridge_Racers_JAP_PSP_MOD_EBOOT-TPM_Internal
    Vampire_Chronicle_The_Chaos_Tower_JAP_PSP_MOD_EBOO T-TPM_Internal
    Wipeout_Pure_USA_PSP_MOD_EBOOT-TPM_Internal

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Fair enough, thanks for the info, so what are they for anyway? Are they just nuked or do they serve some other purpose?

--arnuga

They serve no purpose other than someone's attempt to get the EBOOT.PBP's running on a PSP. A few weeks later it was discovered using the method I outlined HERE (post #40) how to get the UMD dump intros to run, but even still nothing too exciting really.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News