UMD File/ISO sizes?

On ps3news, there is always been a huge list, frequently updated with the exact file size of PS2 games, Like how many gigs it takes on a DVD....Is there any list on this site, I have searched, or any place to find one online that anyone knows of?

I know most of these PSP ISO's you can get are zipped/rared, and may say 500mb, but could end up being 1.6gigs when you unpack them and get them compiled...

Thx in advance...

In the past Site News there are about the first 50 PSP iSOs with their full sizes, but I am not aware of list with them all available here. For awhile we had a CSO list going here too (linked off the main page) but that too hasn't been updated recently due primarily to a lack of interest.

I personally have interest in this as well, as well as seeing how far down an iso file can be cropped and still have it be a working file.

Well feel free to update one of our lists and I'll be happy to post/update your revisions here.

I'm also very interested in this information...Any chance you could provide a link for the updated/existing list? Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately a new one would have to be started.. the old lists aren't even on the server any longer.

I am not into PSP anymore, so it although I could STICKY a list (for those who are willing to work on one) I wouldn't be able to update/maintain such a thing due to a lack of time/interest.