Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question UMD Dumper Questions

Sponsored Links
    im making a dump of mvp baseball 2004 a copy of my original, its been on the

UMD DUMPING...
    DON'T SHUTDOWN PSP

for about 10 mins how long does it take and how would i know if its even doing it.

thank you

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    It's doing it until it is done... if the screen goes completely black then push left/right on the gamepad and it'll reappear. When it's finished, it will bring you back to the PSP Menu screen. The UMD dump I did today took about 10-20 mins for ~500MB or so for reference.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thank you, another queestion if you dont mind i installed the kxploit and its working and all but exactly where do iput the roms ex(the genesis u have to create a roms folder then put the rom in there it worked for the swap but its doesnt work with this. Sould i put it in both the gen and gen% because now its in the gen%

Each emulator differs... you need to experiment on your own to see, read the readme.txt files included with them, etc. If the ROMs don't work in the directory with the EMU as several do, then try adding a subdirectory and so on.

Where can I get this dumper? is it the one in the download area? support v 1.0 only?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by desmond
    Where can I get this dumper? is it the one in the download area? support v 1.0 only?
    It is available in our PSP Utilities STICKY thread, specifically HERE is the direct-download to the file.

Quote Originally Posted by cbarr003
    thank you, another queestion if you dont mind i installed the kxploit and its working and all but exactly where do iput the roms ex (the genesis u have to create a roms folder then put the rom in there it worked for the swap but its doesnt work with this. Sould i put it in both the gen and gen% because now its in the gen%
    the gen emu has a system file that needs to be in the the gen folder the folder that has the emu its self in it. also the roms go in that folder and they need to be unzipped for them to show up

sorry if this was posted somewhere already.... are there any dumpers that work with v1.50 -- all I found in the Sticky Utilities tread is the UMD_Dumper_Alpha_v0.001, which was previously mentioned elsewhere that only works with v1.0.

note: I tried ripping a UMD with alpha 0.001 and on the screen was UMD DUMPING... DON'T SHUTDOWN PSP for 4 hours straight -- afterwhile I guessed it crashed or something and turned it off and on. I looked into the MS and no iso file there, though the free space is smaller.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by sinvel123
    are there any dumpers that work with v1.50 -- all I found in the Sticky Utilities tread is the UMD_Dumper_Alpha_v0.001, which was previously mentioned elsewhere that only works with v1.0.
    The PSP_UMD_Dumper_Alpha_v0.001 works fine here on my v1.50 PSP to dump UMDs to my 1GB MS, so apparently the "only works with v1.0" statement you heard is not true. HEHE

There is also the PSP_UMD_Rip_Utility that works on the v1.50 too, but it rips the files individually for those with smaller Memory Sticks. There is a PSP_ELF_Dump_Utility as well, which dumps the BOOT.BIN from UMDs to the MS for patching, etc.

I tried ripping a UMD with alpha 0.001 and on the screen was UMD DUMPING... DON'T SHUTDOWN PSP for 4 hours straight -- afterwhile I guessed it crashed or something and turned it off and on. I looked into the MS and no iso file there, though the free space is smaller.
    Not sure what your issue is there though... how big of a MS do you have? It only takes me from ~5-15 minutes to dump UMD games using the Alpha v0.001 utility, so it sounds more like an operator/equipment error in this case.

What happens with the UMD DUMPER ALPHA v0.001 if the MS runs out of space? I'm thinking it may get stuck in an infinite loop instead of erroring out.

I've been dumping Untold Legends to my 1G PRO DUO and it's been going for over 20 minutes now...

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News