Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does Devhook .41a allow for wifi play with either the UMD or ISO? I know .40 allows saving, but no wifi (even though lots of other games running through devhook allow wifi play).

The whole point of this game is multiplayer, any way to get wifi working on 1.5?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was wondering if someone could give me a hand rebuilding my SFA3 from folder RUNUMD to an ISO that can be launched in devhook .41? Ive read many posts that give vague descriptions and none have helped. In the SYSDIR folder i have Boot.bin, and Patched_boot.bin. I have unpatched the file "Patched_Boot.bin". Now i dont know how to make the Eboot.bin that is required. Please help me

Sponsored Links

Wi-fi play works?

Sponsored Links
    I have the game running and saving using DevHook. However, was anyone successful in getting the wi-fi multiplayer to work?

Wifi works fine with devhook as long as you set the psp to less than 333mhz.Been playing with a mate of mine and the only problem is accidently turning off the wifi whilst trying to do a dragon punch

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News