Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Speculation - Videos: PSP Custom Firmware 6.00 MAC Coming?

Sponsored Links
    This PSP Custom Firmware 6.0 based on the recently released PSP Firmware 6.0 is absolute speculation as far as I'm concerned.

Why? Well, where are the new 6.00 theme colours, why not show those real quick in your lengthy video?

Why not boot a game that requires 5.55+ or something? That alone would prove more than just showing the same thing twice.

And what, "like Criss Angel, what you see is what you get?" He's a stunt artist / illusionist. Is this purely a stunt or an illusion? You see what I'm saying, right?

Now don't get me wrong; I'd love a new custom firmware as much as the next guy. So please - prove me/us otherwise.

Anyway, see for yourself - you are the judge.

Video 1:

Video 2:

Speculation - Videos: PSP Custom Firmware 6.00 MAC Coming?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Here is some additional details from the YouTube user (PSP600HAX) on the videos for those who are still into PSP stuff these days...

Video #1:
    Download coming soon!!! Dude, the 6.00 Firmware has only been released recently, well I have found a way to llok at the system files and create an actual WORKING CFW on 6.00! It includes the extra colors, and the network update rename.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS! WE WILL BE ACCEPTING BETA TESTERS ONCE WE HAVE A DECENT BUILD UP!

As for the sceptics, heres a FAQ for you.

1: 6.00 Changed Network Update to Sytem Update, you guys are obviously fake!!

Answer: As anyone with a brain cell could tell, we were using a custom theme. The Games tab got changed to Homebrew/ISO's, and the TV tab got changed to EMU's. It does not matter that it says Network Update, we could have easily changed it to say anything else.

2: YOUR THUMB IS COVORING THE SCREEN! N00BS!

This was an honest mistake and we will make a new video soon adressing this.

3: Play Motorstorm! Play G.I Joe! Then we'll believe you!

We'll be honest. We cannot play those games. AS OF YET! KEYWORD IS YET! The drivers are extreamly messed up, we are even having trouble playing games such as FFTactics, let Motorstorm or Disgea. We are working on this around the clock, and will adress next week.

4: Is this compatable with PSP 3000?

Not yet. We don't own a PSP 3000 so we haven't been able to test it out.

5: OPEN THE GAME MENU!

We have glitches up the ass. It freezes when we try, but we are working on it.
    Video #2:
    The reason I'm putting this video out so soon is because i got a some comments saying this is fake, i can understand this cause of all the hoax vids out there on this topic, i thank you for your interest in the firmware (Good or Bad) and I aM doing this to prove that im not doing the same thing as 5.55 TMX or watever and that im not using the stupid sysconf_spoofer.prx plugin, note gthat that plugin reads the SPOOF VERSION.txt (my friend uses it) from the MS0 and is hard coded so the possibility of me running it from flash is impossible. go ahead try modding the plugin if u dont believe me.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS! WE WILL BE ACCEPTING BETA TESTERS ONCE WE HAVE A DECENT BUILD UP!

As for the sceptics, heres a FAQ for you.

Answer: As anyone with a brain cell could tell, we were using a custom theme. The Games tab got changed to Homebrew/ISO's, and the TV tab got changed to EMU's. It does not matter that it says Network Update, we could have easily changed it to say anything else.

This was an honest mistake and we will make a new video soon adressing this.

We'll be honest. We cannot play those games. AS OF YET! KEYWORD IS YET! The drivers are extreamly messed up, we are even having trouble playing games such as FFTactics, let Motorstorm or Disgea. We are working on this around the clock, and will adress next week.

4: Is this compatable with PSP 3000?

Not yet. We don't own a PSP 3000 so we haven't been able to test it out.

5: OPEN THE GAME MENU!

We have glitches up the ass. It freezes when we try, but we are working on it.

This was an honest mistake and we will make a new video TODAy (September 12th) adressing this.

We'll be honest. We cannot play those games. AS OF YET! KEYWORD IS YET! The drivers are extreamly messed up, we are even having trouble playing games such as FFTactics, let Motorstorm or Disgea. We are working on this around the clock, and will adress it in a video today.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why doesn't he want to show us the new backgrounds or some new games? Cause it's fake ^^

Want proof? Here it is
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I will be sure it's real when motorstorm will work. Maybe a fake.

Edit: Some news for the author of those videos :

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News